Hokkaido Gals Are Super Adorable!

Ep 1: It's wonderful to see a change from Japan's typical Tokyo lifestyle to a new geographical area. Even though Fuyuki is a gyaru, Himiko Toga also comes to mind.

Ep 1
... and this boys, is why we have AOTS given away on episode 1:
gczXYiU.jpg

Need i say more?

Oh, you want me to?
Fine
So i loved this, it was kind of wholesome and whilst i find myself saying this a lot recently, Japan's recent change to Gyaru content is welcome, they seem pretty intent on making them more human and in turn, likeable.
This girl was 10/10 great, her teasing was pretty fun and i like her chemistry with the guy too, my only concern is, this is apparently a harem which i feel it a) gonna be heard to beat her and b) it's gonna get in the way of MC x Her and finally, it's going to take their development from me in favour of others who might or might not be on her level but certainly wont have the same vibe

But seriously, good episode.

I believe this sums up my thoughts more than anything else;
image.png

As a Canadian, this show speaks to me on a personal level.
As a fan of Gyaru this show speaks to me on a spiritual level
As a fan of blonde hair and blue eyes this show speaks to me on a instinctual level
So what I am trying to say is I think I found my new wife.
We aren't taking the schizo pills today boys, we letting it take over.

No but unironically this girl reminds me of some girls I knew in school. Not that I ever went to their house on the third day of knowing them, or ever, even, but a lot of similarities in how Canadian highschool girls are like, honestly. The cold is nothing to us. However. They were not Minami. And she is perfect. She is everything. She is my wife. And nothing will change that. I accept no further debate on this, I have called dibs, she is mine. If you would like to discuss this please take it up with my lawyer.

... and this boys, is why we have AOTS given away on episode 1:
gczXYiU.jpg
...........OH sorry I was distracted and forgot what I wanted to say. I-the um-yeah she um the clothes yes the clothes she wore are very nice. Y-yeah.
Holy SHIT she is attractive
Christ Almighty
Fuck.
I want them to sandwich me.
Specifically my face, I mean.

No but actually this is super cute, though.

This show blew me away. It was unexpectedly wholesome and Minami was adorable. I can't wait to see what the dark haired one is like. She spoke to me more than Minami did.

Episode 1 seemed kind of.... dull.
It just doesn't seem like it's going to be interesting.
I love me some romance, but it doesn't even seems all that friendly... just blah?

If I remember it, I'll give it a try for the next episode.

Hmm I wonder if this will be any go- don't care I love gyarus.
I just hope the male lead isn't insufferable.

but a lot of similarities in how Canadian highschool girls are like, honestly. The cold is nothing to us
Not gonna lie, I am convinced females are either notably more resistant to cold than males or males are just little pussies with cold. I mean, yeah I'm as sensitive to cold as can be but no different over here, Most schools now let girls choose between a skirt or fully covered legs and most opt for the skirt, not all of course but its like literally 0 or -1 (Celsius) out and they got bare skin showing, like not sure if their skin is actually that of a polar bear or they just tough as nails. It totally the latter.

Specifically my face, I mean.
lol

Minami is a fine looking girl, but she's not at Marin's level yet. Let's give her a few more episodes.
To be fair, I doubt we will ever get a girl on Marin's level for a very long time, she is 11/10 perfect.

Back