FYAB: Find Your Anime Buddy

Ep. 11-
I would say something about how mean kids can be, but Watashi wasn't very nice either. I wonder why she was so anti-social? Only child raised a grandparent, I guess. Of course, the cute blonde had to be some sort of borderline yandere because Watashi's best friends have to be the fairies.

You posted in the wrong thread lol.

Who wants to watch Plastic Nee-San with your favorite Redneck? I've been meaning to get to that for years, and it's a super easy claim if you have a group watch square in bingo like I do. Like the entire thing totals up to basically 1 episode in length combined.

Who wants to watch Plastic Nee-San with your favorite Redneck? I've been meaning to get to that for years, and it's a super easy claim if you have a group watch square in bingo like I do. Like the entire thing totals up to basically 1 episode in length combined.
Same...
Hooray. I figure I was gonna do it this Saturday. Just cause the weekend seems fitting for these group watch deals and it'll give anyone else looking a chance to jump on.
Sounds like a plan. I'll get it queued up.

I would love to be able to find a way to join in. But, I can only watch Dubs, I watch 4 hours and about 18 minutes of anime a day (that's basically 13 episodes skipping the entro, commercials and ending credits.) this is because I am either an Admin or Moderator on other sites that I direct to A-P.
So I if anyone would like to join me in a viewing session, it would be great for me as you see above my time is greatly consumed I have even been part of the anime Planet welcoming committee... Where I met many of you as you entered this website, and greeted you. So my time constraints with the ability to be able to watch 4 hours or 13 episodes of anime daily may not fit into this group it doesn't mean that I should not at least try to find my anime buddy as well.

I would love to be able to find a way to join in. But, I can only watch Dubs, I watch 4 hours and about 18 minutes of anime a day (that's basically 13 episodes skipping the entro, commercials and ending credits.) this is because I am either an Admin or Moderator on other sites that I direct to A-P.
So I if anyone would like to join me in a viewing session, it would be great for me as you see above my time is greatly consumed I have even been part of the anime Planet welcoming committee... Where I met many of you as you entered this website, and greeted you. So my time constraints with the ability to be able to watch 4 hours or 13 episodes of anime daily may not fit into this group it doesn't mean that I should not at least try to find my anime buddy as well.

Okay dude! I’ll join, just name the anime and I’ll be there.

Okay dude! I’ll join, just name the anime and I’ll be there.
Sorry I've been a little busy with family stars in my parents health care it hasn't stopped me from watching anime actually it's the only thing I watched as opposed to any live action television show that is worthy of my time. I also Ma and Mary told you this a qpp for Korra and I am a top must be writer in the subject of anime no. Now what I find is funny to me is that the last time we actually interacted cuz I don't really do all that kind of stuff is that you're watching rise of a show Hero at the time I believed you said you were on episode 2 and ironically because of questions asked of me on quora it was the next show I was going to watch now obviously you're probably not on episode 2 anymore and unfortunately ironically I will watch the entire 12 or 13 episodes straight back to back but album we got I mean obviously there is a genre difference and obviously you can tell that genre comparison is very important to me as far as I'm a ghost so as we continue well in my case trying to just buddy system it's actually really important to me so literally God Stranger in a Strange World covered and I actually after speaking to you even have watched or actually re-watched quite a few of my Stranger in a Strange Land anime South yes if your on up well I'm sure your past episode 2 by now they're here watching it our watch surely so that this is an actual event that I perform has created that Now. Now what I find is funny to me is that the last time we actually interacted cuz I don't really do all that kind of stuff is that you're watching Rise of a shill Hero at the time I believe you said you were on episode 2 and ironically because of questions asked of me on Cora It was the next show I was going to watch Now obviously you're probably not on episode 2 anymore and unfortunately ironically I will watch the entire 12 or 13 episodes straight back but this side is called find your anime buddy and another person did apply So let me know where you're at as far as a series goes cuz I am going to rewatch it but I actually have found a show I didn't expect to be a little gem found in Palm Cole and it's I don't even know how I honestly I don't know the name of it it's something straight dogs but it's actually really really good I'm only on season one but I had I have absolutely no problem we got I mean obviously there's a genre difference and obviously you can tell that John were comparison is very important to me as far as anime goes so as we continue trying I will in my case trying to just buddy system it's actually really important to me so I've literally got stranger in a strange world cover and I actually after speaking to you even have watched are actually re-watched quite a few of my stranger in the strange landmass all the greatest but I like them it's kind of the genre I like but this particular one takes place in modern time and I just been watching it because well like I'm so beautiful I'm trying to break 800 series so I'm if you're still watching rise of a chill hero I personally and just means nothing believe I gave it a 4 or 4.5 star rating on a planet so yes if you're on up well I'm sure your past episode 2 by now but if you're watching it I will watch it surely so that this is an actual event that a forum has created that new accessories responded to and also there was one other person that responded to it but I watched my inmate fast and so I was cigarette and if we could knock out a 13 to 26 episodes anime weekly celestica let me know what episode you're on now on Rise of the shield hero because I actually was intending on watching it next again anyway because right now I'm really doing the Stranger in a Strange Land which is chi real like people little ass be on quora is a multi-genre sing and I believe you apparently can see that it's hard to explain the other people so yeah but I totally I ain't like I said I just watched the damn Angel LOL that's crazy and I've really enjoyed watching it but but it turns out there is a show called bungou stray dogs I attempted to watch it once before and when I said something I don't mean that it's a bad show actually it's pretty freaking engaging and that's what I've been watching since the last time I talked to you cuz obviously I'm not the greatest form person even though I work for quora answers for people all day everyday it's in modern time and I was literally as far as anime Planet goes doing The Stranger in a Strange and like I said I walked General Public if you want to try to actually do there is a third person involved in our conversation that wants to do it so yeah let me know I talk a lot but I know a lot and that's thanks to my parents DNA so like I said cuz I do I have a tendency all the reason I'm a OPP and have quora paying for 10 websites is because I actually know what the hell I'm talking about Madonna doesn't mean I'm always right similar to I was reincarnated as a slime and I do doves and Brittney karbowski plays the character of the Slime and she is fucking amazing or I've literally taking pictures with her at anime cons okay yep I talk too much I'm going to shut up now literally in the middle of what is called bungou stray dogs commas after 10 and it's modern time yet having Supernatural power show camera but I want to expand your genre as well that's why I actually. I apologize for the link of the statement but it is actually called find your anime buddy shut my mouth now.... and that will tell me how quickly I am watching Django stray dogs is the one until I hear from you and I will re-watch rise of Usher hero because personally I but well worth it

Also I know this is real quick but Yuri Manga and people ask me especially on quora which are my top radiator for an ask me all the time about Margaret hit I don't know nothing so anything that you have you want to add or help me with that has to do with the mangas of the animes that I watched and yeah I mean I know there's a difference in the defiant being Japanese so a lot of people just don't get it you could help me out but I don't really want to go but I'm getting fucked Mongo are anything that doesn't have to do with school bucks is time wasted that I could just be watching a shell anime or sci-fi cuz I do have an actual Syfy . So let me know where you are on Rise of the shield hero I really really enjoyed that I actually you know I'm sorry I apologize I'm thinking of is it wrong to pick up girls in a dungeon series there's actually like one or two spin-off that people don't even know exist that actually complete the stories of words are OVA but at the moment because I had I mean this is new to me but now I'm only going to watch stray dog investigation I don't know what the fuck I mean honestly I really don't know what the hell's going on but no one shows respect and gratitude to the answer because they're basically thinking they're just doing a Google search so they got their info end of story I'll leave you alone oh by the way there was one other guy that clicked on our form tab I probably already mention that or anywhere yeah I like to do this I really actually especially with the whole tub advance I really need to do this so let me know what episode of Rise of the shield hero you're on and where you want to go from there early answer outbreak campaign I

Also I know this is real quick but Yuri Manga and people ask me especially on quora which are my top radiator for an ask me all the time about Margaret hit I don't know nothing so anything that you have you want to add or help me with that has to do with the mangas of the animes that I watched and yeah I mean I know there's a difference in the defiant being Japanese so a lot of people just don't get it you could help me out but I don't really want to go but I'm getting fucked Mongo are anything that doesn't have to do with school bucks is time wasted that I could just be watching a shell anime or sci-fi cuz I do have an actual Syfy . So let me know where you are on Rise of the shield hero I really really enjoyed that I actually you know I'm sorry I apologize I'm thinking of is it wrong to pick up girls in a dungeon series there's actually like one or two spin-off that people don't even know exist that actually complete the stories of words are OVA but at the moment because I had I mean this is new to me but now I'm only going to watch stray dog investigation I don't know what the fuck I mean honestly I really don't know what the hell's going on but no one shows respect and gratitude to the answer because they're basically thinking they're just doing a Google search so they got their info end of story I'll leave you alone oh by the way there was one other guy that clicked on our form tab I probably already mention that or anywhere yeah I like to do this I really actually especially with the whole tub advance I really need to do this so let me know what episode of Rise of the shield hero you're on and where you want to go from there early answer outbreak campaign I
A basically I truly enjoy rise of a shield hero obviously it's unborn time between doing my own work but I get paid for on quora answering questions and then using anime plant I have necessity to re-watch it which was my intent before you even mention the fact that you were on episode 2 sup if you're on episode 2 which I'm sure by now your past episode 2 and I can easily catch up as I did intend to in the first place because the last song on iWatch was Ciocca Subaru and then intended to watch Rise of a shield hero again anyway so it's actually perfect. With the exception of possibly watching Goblin Slayer because out of the 1.5 million views of my answers I get on quora right now people want red on occasion and before I answer something incorrectly which actually already know the answer but I just need to verify that was my second choice but rise of the shield hero he's already stated your eye episode or where it's at time of I now you should be way past

Back