Do You Love Your Mom and Her Two-Hit Multi-Target Attacks?

Oh. Oh geez. I have not read this series, but I'm a fan of the artist's... work. (This series is written by someone else, though)
No lovecraft hentai sister anime just yet, I guess. One day...

If you don't watch the first episode simply because of the title of the series then you're wrong. I'm in 100% regardless.

Well, I'm out. Looks like typical trapped in another world isekai bullshit.

Considering the state of anime today, I wouldn't expect it to be anything else.

If you don't watch the first episode simply because of the title of the series then you're wrong. I'm in 100% regardless.

Shit, how could people not watch it unless they hate milfs. Except she'll look like his sister because she's so young BUT she must have that 丅卄工匚匚 booty.

Hmm ... what an interesting title. I feel like I want to see it and at the same time I really feel like I don't want to ... I wonder if it was intentional ...
LOL What a mouth full Title!! I guess we will have to see what the 1 ep is like lol
The title is right up there along with Is it Wrong to Try and Pick up Girls in a Dungeon?, My Mental Choices are Completely Interfering with my School Romantic Comedy, and Problem Children are Coming from Another World, aren't They?

Aside from the title, I'm the anime's moderator so I have to watch this. Although, I did choose this one since the badass gaming Milf premise stuck in a video game does sound...interesting. Hopefully, it doesn't turn out to be just another mundane isekai.

Last edited:
Well this show looks interesting. It reminds me of Recovery of an MMO Junkie

Last edited:
I was really looking forward to this one but then saw the ecchi and romance tags. I'm out. So many potential shows ruined by needless genres...

I don't think there was a single second of the first episode that didn't annoy me. The attempts at humor are pathetic and the characters are annoying as shit. The mom is a terrible, pushy ditz and yet the son is still a little bastard for how mean he is to her.

Also, I made @Tents watch this and now I have to sleep on the couch tonight.

I don't think there was a single second of the first episode that didn't annoy me. The attempts at humor are pathetic and the characters are annoying as shit. The mom is a terrible, pushy ditz and yet the son is still a little bastard for how mean he is to her.

tumblr_opc1s80f0k1rp0vkjo1_500.gif

*evil laugh*

Sleeping on the couch terrible. Gotcha.

Maybe this show will restore my faith in this subgenre.

I highly doubt it, but at least it feeds my totally healthy obsession for anime moms so this should be at least watchable.

It won't and it's not. The mom acts like a typical brainless anime girl. At least if she was a little more mature I could see it feeding the MILF fetish, but as far as the first episode goes it doesn't even do that well.

Not sure what to expect from this series. I don't really have any strong opinions one way or another after watching that first episode. It was just a pretty basic start. None of the characters stood out, the OP/ED didn't stand out, it looks and sounds like an anime. Other than that, it seems pretty obvious what all the "Ms" were for, and based on the survey at the beginning, and the mother's clear involvement with the situation what the general point of this "game" is. Either way I guess i'll keep watching, not much else going on in my life right now. I kinda want to try posting some more this season anyway.

It won't and it's not. The mom acts like a typical brainless anime girl. At least if she was a little more mature I could see it feeding the MILF fetish, but as far as the first episode goes it doesn't even do that well.

After the ED it showed a scene from the next episode where the mother got stripped of her clothes in front of her son; MILFcest confirmed?

That's disappointing to hear. Since only thing I was waiting for this show was to provide some mature MILF getting herself into some ecchi situations and some incest stuff, cause let's be real. It is bound to happen when the main characters are mom and son and it's tagged as an ecchi show.

Going to watch the first episode after Fire Force. Now that I've lowered my expectations even lower than they were in the first place I might get at least a little enjoyment out of it. At least I hope so.

Back