Do You Love Your Mom and Her Two-Hit Multi-Target Attacks?

Discussion in 'Currently Airing Anime' started by Zed60K, Apr 19, 2019.

1. Zed60K

Zed60K Database Moderator

Posted by Zed60K on Apr 19, 2019
  2. ZetsubouKaiji

ZetsubouKaiji Forum Moderator Database Moderator

I thought there was already a thread for this one. The premise could be fun and poke fun at the Isekai genre, but I won't hold my breath hoping for it to actually do so.

3. TurkeyGami

TurkeyGami Well-Known Member

I remember seeing this title somewhere else too and I've loved it ever since, so I'll be checking it out even if it isn't as good as I hope

4. MonsterDream

MonsterDream Database Moderator

Hmm ... what an interesting title. I feel like I want to see it and at the same time I really feel like I don't want to ... I wonder if it was intentional ...

5. TurkeyGami

So... what you're saying is... you don't love your mom and her two-hit multi-target attacks?

6. MonsterDream

MonsterDream Database Moderator

I don't know! But I don't think I would love her attacks if I was one of those targets. Because I am sure she's a badass and I'd be dead if she'd attack me. I'm defenseless!

7. TurkeyGami

Hmm... but you'd need two targets, it's a multi target attack.

I volunteer as tribute also.

RogueLynx, Nicknames and MonsterDream like this.
  8. Nicknames

Nicknames Database Moderator

9. ironspy

ironspy Active Member

I feel like this could go either way. I mean, I am gonna watch it, but I have an ominous feeling about this one.

Nicknames likes this.
  10. Franconator

Franconator Well-Known Member

Man, don't you just hate it when your mom tags along on all your field trips and ends up looking so much cooler than you? MOM STOP THAT YOU'RE SO UNCOOL OH MY GOD YOU'RE EMBARRASSING ME IN FRONT OF ALL MY PRETEND-FRIENDS

11. Thrawn

Thrawn POPEE BELIEVER

If she's a milf then I'm game, and it's isekai which is a total guilty boner of mine.

HKBattosai, Vuh, Franconator and 4 others like this.
  12. Zed60K

Usually it's lolis, but now it's a milf. This is groundbreaking, as there have never any milfs in the Isekai genre. Move along Evangelion, there is a new subversion to look up to in the industry.

13. PRizmo123

PRizmo123 New Member

W8 a minute.... why does the tags have romance, when its a son-mom isekai anime?????? Can some1 answer it to me?

14. Franconator

Franconator Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

Ooh well now, shit just got interesting real fast. Would I watch it? Probably not. But a mom-son isekai romance would be just about the trashiest, most devious scandal ever.

15. Vuh

Vuh Well-Known Member

Posted by Vuh on May 4, 2019
    Plot twist: his mom gets remarried in the other world and the MC ends up with a brand new stepsister.

But yeah, I am a a moth attracted to this dumpster fire and will be watching it...just not on the TV in the living room where the neighbors can see me.

Asyeurin, HKBattosai, Zed60K and 4 others like this.
  16. Nicknames

Nicknames Database Moderator

I can see this becoming the new Domestic na Kanojo xD

HKBattosai, Thrawn and Vuh like this.
  17. Thrawn

Thrawn POPEE BELIEVER

Posted by Thrawn on May 8, 2019
    [​IMG]

HKBattosai, RogueLynx and Nicknames like this.
  18. Triforceninja13

Triforceninja13 New Member

WHY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

19. Zed60K

Posted by Zed60K on Jun 8, 2019
    Japan is finally making amendments for all it's previous mistakes by adapting quality milf isekai.

20. Thrawn

Thrawn POPEE BELIEVER

Posted by Thrawn on Jun 8, 2019
    This man of culture gets it. And you know they ain't going to fuck up on making the milf all hot and shit. And "Romance"? It's going the incestual milf route.