Daily Anime Thoughts

There was that Girly Air Force one, which made me think of that show-in-a-show in Shirobako, and also obviously the noodly-legged Idol Defense Force Hummingbird that I obviously must watch. It has aerobics, boob-jiggling, and explosions. In the nineties!

BUT THAT FLYING AIR GIRL SHOW IS IN BAD LOOKING CGI!

Apparently the show has the exact same staff behind it, from Shirobako so I'm also weirdly interested in watching it tho anyway.

BUT THAT FLYING AIR GIRL SHOW IS IN BAD LOOKING CGI!

Apparently the show has the exact same staff behind it, from Shirobako so I'm also weirdly interested in watching it tho anyway.
I looked it up and now must watch it, if only because they fly SAAB 39 Gripen aircraft. My faux-patriotism won't allow me to skip out on anime featuring Swedish delta wing aircraft, even if the anime looks shit. Apart from me forgetting about the Shirobako OVA, but I'll watch that as well. One day...

DAT: If you would have told me a year ago that the anime I'd be the most excited for was a show about moe girls camping, I would have called you crazy, and then you would have told me that this is the 21st century and that calling people crazy is ableist, and i need to check my privilege. And then I would have punched you in the dick or whatever else you had.

But seriously how much longer do I have to wait for yurucamp s2. My soul needs it
I can call people crazy, cause I spent 3 days in the loony bin. I get a pass. Ha ha.

I looked it up and now must watch it, if only because they fly SAAB 39 Gripen aircraft. My faux-patriotism won't allow me to skip out on anime featuring Swedish delta wing aircraft, even if the anime looks shit. Apart from me forgetting about the Shirobako OVA, but I'll watch that as well. One day...

I have a pretty deep gut feeling this is probably going to be girls und panzer again. But with planes.

Which is obviously the greatest, and I also see you rated that 4 stars.........

With Dorian no longer around the clear best girl this season was Edogai from Golden Kamuy.
KeVKYuu.png

34NXRLK.jpg

I think it's quite interesting that he brings up that his use of "those scenes" is mainly from the influence of what were basically prevailing market trends in the industry.

There's definitely a certain amount of "continue doing what works" that goes with such trends.

Having a famous creator in the industry say something like this can hopefully pave the way for more variety in the world of LNs moving forward.

I think it's quite interesting that he brings up that his use of "those scenes" is mainly from the influence of what were basically prevailing market trends in the industry.

There's definitely a certain amount of "continue doing what works" that goes with such trends.

Having a famous creator in the industry say something like this can hopefully pave the way for more variety in the world of LNs moving forward.
Isekai about people being transported into science fiction worlds from all manners of the universe by various truck-kuns with space elves, space dwarfs, space drow, space cat people and space magic.

But like, on the other hand, funi WOULD have done a better job with it than fucking netflix :D
Yeah but lesser of two evils here. FUNi is worse than Crunchy but they're better than Netflix.

Honestly it's Crunchy > FUNi > Amazon > Netflix really. And Crunchy sucks.

Back