Daily Anime Thoughts

Your pants aren't smart, they just know what they know.
br0u.jpg

So I recently finished Beatless.

I really enjoyed it.

But anyway I can now pick up another show.

Between Alderamin in the Sky and Gosick, which would you pick?
I dropped Beatless, but for some reason I feel like I want to finish it some time. (moves to stalled for now)

I completed Alderamin on the Sky. It was decent.
I dropped Gosick pretty much instantly.
So if you like/dislike what I like... there ya go.

I dropped Beatless, but for some reason I feel like I want to finish it some time. (moves to stalled for now)

I completed Alderamin on the Sky. It was decent.
I dropped Gosick pretty much instantly.
So if you like/dislike what I like... there ya go.
Just curious, why and how far in did you drop it?

Beatless? I got through ep5... I got bored with it. Not enough or good enough action. It should have been a "cool" show, but it wasn't really. I might be able to binge it later, but week-to-week wasn't working.
Ah. I think it definitely has more of a philosophical bent to it, rather than being mainly about action.

Do note that the show is 24 episodes long including the four "Final Stage" episodes (which are the actual ending to the story). 28 episodes if you count the four "intermission" episodes. If you need an episode guide, Wikipedia has a convenient list to tell you the placement of the intermission episodes, in case your source just numbers everything from 1 to 28.

Anyway I just started Alderamin in the Sky. Seems pretty interesting so far!

DAT: If you would have told me a year ago that the anime I'd be the most excited for was a show about moe girls camping, I would have called you crazy, and then you would have told me that this is the 21st century and that calling people crazy is ableist, and i need to check my privilege. And then I would have punched you in the dick or whatever else you had.

But seriously how much longer do I have to wait for yurucamp s2. My soul needs it

DAT: If you would have told me a year ago that the anime I'd be the most excited for was a show about moe girls camping, I would have called you crazy, and then you would have told me that this is the 21st century and that calling people crazy is ableist, and i need to check my privilege. And then I would have punched you in the dick or whatever else you had.

But seriously how much longer do I have to wait for yurucamp s2. My soul needs it

2P3DN.jpg

I wonder if I'll manage to watch less shows less seasons and focus on watching and re-watching older stuff. I've told myself to do that threeseasons in a row, now, and I've failed every time. Granted, I've failed less each time, but that's still failing.

I dunno man, I don't see even a single show next winter you'd be interested in so you'll probably succeed this time.

Back