Confession Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's alright, alcohol is way better anyways.
giphy.gif

Might indulge in a little of that while I’m off this next two days.
These five hours cannot go quick enough! DX

Confession:
My sister doesn't post, but she just did something that's so bastardy and cruel and heretical that the world has to know to liberate her soul, so that she might finally find peace with the cosmos. She cooks her eggs without the yoke, whites only. Like, she breaks them out, then takes the yolk out and throws it away before cooking, creating only white fried egg pan-creations. It's like yin without yang. Tea without crumpets. A horse without the other half of the horse. It's incomplete. It's horrible. It's racism, pure and simple, and the world must know of her trechery.

Thank you for coming to my PSA, now back to your regularly scheduled personal confessions that are probably less destructive and anarchic than my sister's egg cooking habits.
8cIW0fE.gif

Confession:
My sister doesn't post, but she just did something that's so bastardy and cruel and heretical that the world has to know to liberate her soul, so that she might finally find peace with the cosmos. She cooks her eggs without the yoke, whites only. Like, she breaks them out, then takes the yolk out and throws it away before cooking, creating only white fried egg pan-creations. It's like yin without yang. Tea without crumpets. A horse without the other half of the horse. It's incomplete. It's horrible. It's racism, pure and simple, and the world must know of her trechery.

Thank you for coming to my PSA, now back to your regularly scheduled personal confessions that are probably less destructive and anarchic than my sister's egg cooking habits.
8cIW0fE.gif
That's actually quite normal.....
The yolk has most cholesterol in the egg apparently.

Pshaw, you are clearly wrong because the yolk is the best part. When you hard boil it and the yolk is still soft and maybe a bit runny, or when you do it sunny-side up so when you tap the yolk, it just oozes out to show you know how to handle eggs.
And this is why you are my foodie forum friend! You know the goods.
tenor.gif

better than unemployed in a cloud of weed smoke
True true. But at least that can be contained somewhat.
The downside of it being in a restaurant is that the customers (kids) and other staff get doped up from the fumes :P
Sucks too when you have health problems. Most of the regulars do :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back