Confession Thread

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Bluntjoker, Jan 13, 2012.

1. Tents

Tents Forum Moderator

Confessions:

I have never taken any drugs ever. And I refuse to ever try any. Zero interest. I also barely ever drink besides some special occasion. Also zero interest.

And I was absent from high school most of the time and still graduated no problem because I had great grades and could charm people's pants off. I was an extreme problem teen, though. I have a lot of appreciation for my mother.

2. ZetsubouKaiji

ZetsubouKaiji Forum Moderator Database Moderator

I married such a square.

3. Tents

Tents Forum Moderator

As boring as I may be, you'd be freaking the fuck out if I ever walked out on you. And I would at the first sign of pill popping. Big ass no-no in a partner.

Weed's whatever, tho. Be my guest. xD

4. Schizm

Schizm Forum Moderator

The only words that truly matter in a good marriage.

5. Tents

Tents Forum Moderator

I am a chill type of a square.

=D

6. Schizm

Schizm Forum Moderator

And if push comes to shove you can still be bribed with video games.

7. FunkyTime

FunkyTime Well-Known Member

Confession: I kind of gave in to that rebellious spirit that was summoned by the feathered man earlier. Didn't skip school but left an hour early. We didn't have a professor after the test anyway and were left to our own devices, and I'm honestly too tired to study any more today.

8. Schizm

Schizm Forum Moderator

Did this play while you walked outta there like a boss?

9. Gens

Gens Database Moderator

Always trust the Schizm to bring out the kick ass blues music.

10. ZetsubouKaiji

ZetsubouKaiji Forum Moderator Database Moderator

[​IMG]

11. FunkyTime

No, but it should have. Putting that on my phone for the next opportunity.

12. Schizm

Schizm Forum Moderator

Good, good. I especially recommend the sax solo part for maximum effect.
    NGL getting compliments from Gen and a select few on here regarding my music taste has become a bit like a drug for me. Here, have another one (only a cover though because I'm lazy like that):

13. MythicalTurkey

MythicalTurkey Well-Known Member

That's the spirit. And you don't like classic rock too. My plan is almost realized

14. HasseRovdjur

HasseRovdjur Breast Claw

Confession: I uninstalled Sims 4 today. Call national emergency services in every nation, for this is a disaster.

Confession 2: I have bought a lot of Sims 4 shit. No regrets, motherfuckers!

15. MythicalTurkey

But how are you gonna use the sims 4 shit you bought 4 sims if you uninstalled sims 4?!

More like sins 4.

Last edited: May 16, 2019 at 10:38 AM
  16. HasseRovdjur

HasseRovdjur Breast Claw

Hence my using the word 'disaster'.

17. MythicalTurkey

Well I didn't know how into the sims you were in the first place. If you were like my other non-ap friend, uninstalling the sims would basically be the equivalent of uninstalling your life.

Tabbes and UniversalParanoia1 like this.
  18. MythicalTurkey

Conf
    I think the events of the past 3 weeks of my life have affected me more than I want to admit. I've just been randomly breaking down in tears off and on, like three times so far. This is not normal for me.

flyingmouth and FunkyTime like this.
  19. FunkyTime

That's okay, man. Part of the healing process. Sounds cliché I know, but things do improve with time, I can tell you that much. In the end, you'll come out the stronger person.

20. Vega

Vega Well-Known Member

Confession: Sometimes I really fear that I'm gonna wind up having to go through some kind of worst case scenario in the next few years...