Action Heroine Cheer Fruits

Episodes 1-4
So I've caught up now and have a couple of things to say, this is one of the most generic anime I've seen for a while. It is your typical bunch of cute girls try and promote their town by doing 'cute things'.

If anyone has seen LocoDol, this is another twist on that concept 9yeah the one we've seen so many times) but they have tried to add more drama onto it to make it seem like a more dire situation.

Either way, the characters are extremely cookie cutter value, the story is bland and drags out too long. So by the end of this episode, I was just bored, it's not like it's a terrible anime, it's tolerable but it has quite a few problems.

Well, it still has time to improve, so keeping my hopes up that they may be able to pick up the pace or at least improve the animation.

Episode 5
I do believe that the drama surrounding Yuuki was extremely forced like I understand what they were going for but it just made it seem off.

My opinion on this show honestly hasn't improved and still appears to be quite average.

Episode 6
Pink hair character is extremely annoying -_- I can see how Shirogane is kind of annoyed by her. Not like it adds to the show, another bland character along with the rest of the bland cast.

Last edited:
Episode 7
And now we have the typical mediocre drama that comes from being under pressure, as you'd expect.

This show is nowhere near good but at least it is still somewhat watchable...hopefully, they improve the animation a bit though, better late than never.

Episode 12
Well it's over - finally. Honestly this show is nothing special, it is just a bunch of girls creating drama and making it seem as forced as possible.

The characters are bland.

The story is boring.

I'm glad most people stayed away, but I'm also glad that these other 150 or so people watched it with me.

Overall an extremely weak series - 4/10

Back