Saezuru Tori wa Habatakanai: The Clouds Gather

giphy.gif

Might as well post the fan made OP from a few years back:

Man, I'm so not ready for all the feels. But I wonder which chapters it will cover, because it's still ongoing and the non-BL part of the plot is pretty complex to just leave open.

At least the biggest boob lover knows how to appreciate the gay shit. Sexuality has finally evolved into the 21st century.
It can have all the gay sex it wants so long as it's a jazzy theme and noir elements. Hell, it can be more gay than all that gay shit we watch in DTAB if it's noir and gangster. It's like, you go gay for the cinematic elements you love, no homo. But homo for the noir.

My beautiful characters coming to life. omg Yashiro is so goddamn sexy and Doumeki with his almost bursting shirt moving. I can't believe I didn't know about this and hella grateful for AP letting me know about this. I'm crying, one movie won't be enough please I need a series of this.

I was so glad the pv included English text alongside the Japanese for the major dialogue bits, even if I was a bit deer in headlights going "huh, okay, you started out with that line right there on my screen, cool, did not expect to see 'fuck' just written out there like that". Knowing what they're saying as I watch a trailer repeatedly just to listen to people talk! It's amazing!

Anyway, it certainly does look stylish and they got the actors from the drama cds, so my hopes are up.

Back