My Hero Academia 4

Definitely looking forward to seeing more of my new anime husbando:

2Ti9J.jpg

POWER!

本当にシーズン4を楽しみにしています!私は次に何が起こるのか知りたいです!私のヒーローアカデミアを楽しみにしています!次回まではみどりずいずく、ウララカオチャコ、爆月勝、そして他のみんな!

本当にシーズン4を楽しみにしています!私は次に何が起こるのか知りたいです!私のヒーローアカデミアを楽しみにしています!次回まではみどりずいずく、ウララカオチャコ、爆月勝、そして他のみんな!
これまでに起こりうる最も良いことはAll Mightが彼の力を取り戻すことでしょう

Just a heads up to y'all
MHA is pulling an Attack on Titan: Kenji Nagasaki, director of the first three seasons of MHA, is stepping up as the chief director for this season, with Masahiro Mukai (Trickster, Hyperdimension Neptunia) filling his spot as director. Alright now who's ready for Ochako to go all Nepnep on these villain league mofos.

Looking forward to finally getting my Mirio avatar.
This is the season when the series really starts to edge into darker territory, though it almost seems like sunshine and happiness right now by comparison. I certainly hope it won't wuss out in its portrayal, though.
And please don't keep Overhaul's mask so hilariously oversized as it appeared in season 3...

This is the season when the series really starts to edge into darker territory, though it almost seems like sunshine and happiness right now by comparison. I certainly hope it won't wuss out in its portrayal, though.

My sentiments exactly. I'm a little concerned that they'll skimp out a bit, which would be a shame since the manga really hits its stride this season, in my opinion.

My sentiments exactly. I'm a little concerned that they'll skimp out a bit, which would be a shame since the manga really hits its stride this season, in my opinion.
Though I remember how much people were whining during just because it's the longest arc in terms of chapter count, at about 42 chapters(roughly under a year). No, motherfucker, they're not padding for time, nor is this even a particularly long arc when compared to many other shounen with similar arcs. Like they couldn't see the forest for the trees until the arc was over.

Each season gets better and better and the opening and ending songs become better too. I'm surprised that this season came so quickly, but I'm happy about it too. If the quality remains good then this will be another successful season to look forwaed to. Perhaps, it may even top the previous seasons?

Back