Chuunibyou Demo Koi ga Shitai! Movie: Take On Me

Yay. Love this series. Can't wait for this movie to come out and wait 6 months afterwards so I can actually watch it.

This was so damn cute I turned into a tiny cotton candy girl.

cotton-candy-152609-322x492.jpg

So finally got round to watching this movie and although it didn't live up to the full anime seasons it was sweet enough, so here are my brief thoughts.

Full Movie
Story wise, it's chuunibyou, it's cute and pure and yeah all that. The plot itself was quite simple but it was easy to digest and didn't cause me to get confused which is what I love in dumb shows like this, Kyoani cures my stupidity or at least doesn't make me look as stupid. Anyway getting off the point, story was good but I kinda hoped for more Sophia, I guess she did basically get the whole conclusion of S2 but still was expecting a bit more of a reaction from her at the end. Touka getting married was pretty sweet as well.

The animation seemed a bit sharper than usual but probably not enough to notice if watching normally, unsure if it helped or whether the slightly softer style was better.

Everything else basically matches the TV series, cute fluff.

In conclusion, cute final instalment 7/10

So finally got round to watching this movie and although it didn't live up to the full anime seasons it was sweet enough, so here are my brief thoughts.

Full Movie
Story wise, it's chuunibyou, it's cute and pure and yeah all that. The plot itself was quite simple but it was easy to digest and didn't cause me to get confused which is what I love in dumb shows like this, Kyoani cures my stupidity or at least doesn't make me look as stupid. Anyway getting off the point, story was good but I kinda hoped for more Sophia, I guess she did basically get the whole conclusion of S2 but still was expecting a bit more of a reaction from her at the end. Touka getting married was pretty sweet as well.

The animation seemed a bit sharper than usual but probably not enough to notice if watching normally, unsure if it helped or whether the slightly softer style was better.

Everything else basically matches the TV series, cute fluff.

In conclusion, cute final instalment 7/10
I liked the movie. It was pretty good ngl.

Back