Souryo to Majiwaru Shikiyoku no Yoru ni...

Saaad that no one seems to be subbing this. Even if this sucked, it'd be interesting just because it's something different.

I just stumbled upon this and I am extremely disappointed in the length. >:[ I'd say I might just try the manga instead, but it's ongoing and ongoing manga shatter my soul.

Saaad that no one seems to be subbing this. Even if this sucked, it'd be interesting just because it's something different.

Hah, this just got subbed!

---
01:

Well, these were basically the pre-fuck minutes of a hentai.

Rapey Saitama, taking advantage of some drunk girl, to get some. Is about the best I can describe it. Everything about this reminds me of a hentai. And guess what? Looking at this director's repertoire, there is a fuck ton of hentai titles under his belt and this studio's done a lot of this too, bahahahahaha......

Yeah, this was just trash, creepy, rape-y trash.

Last edited:
Hah, this just got subbed!
Yay!

01:

Well, these were basically the pre-fuck minutes of a hentai.

Rapey Saitama, taking advantage of some drunk girl, to get some. Is about the best I can describe it. Everything about this reminds me of a hentai. And guess what? Looking at this director's repertoire, there is a fuck ton of hentai titles under his belt and this studio's done a lot of this too, bahahahahaha......

Yeah, this was just trash, creepy, rape-y trash.

MtPzIjm.jpg

Episode 1:

8R4Y4w7.gif

I dunno, but spitting a drink into someone else's mouth isn't sexy. It's weird and awkward.

The episode could have used more build up. There's tonal whiplash all over the place like it starts out as soft shoujo of a woman dreamily thinking about her crush and then two minutes later we're a long as shot of her ass and camel toe. Also,
it looks really bad when Saitama goes from zero to "I'm a man so I'mma fuck you now" in the span of thirty seconds.

It's all disconcerting. It's smut so I'm prepared for questionable sexual stuff, but this just wasn't sexy.

Overall, too short and impossible to masturbate to.

Episode 1

FoUHKTJhoQU6I.gif

I'd have really appreciated if we got a bit more build up. It'd have been better if they spend almost the whole ep setting up the characters and save the naughty bits for the next ep instead of what we got. It felt really rushed.

I dunno, but spitting a drink into someone else's mouth isn't sexy. It's weird and awkward.

Not just that, she could have choked easily (unless she's good at swallowing =P).

I took a peek at the raw stuff for this, and man, this just looks like it continues being the worst fucking rape-y bullshit ever. Not sure if they're going to actually have the balls, to show
cunninglus.
Probably not.

I took a peek at the raw stuff for this, and man, this just looks like it continues being the worst fucking rape-y bullshit ever. Not sure if they're going to actually have the balls, to show
cunninglus.
Probably not.

The second season of Okusama ga Seitokaichou! shocked me with some of the content it was able to get away with, so I wouldn't be surprised if this tried to push the boundaries even further. With that said this is going to mostly be rape-y cocktease rather actual rape-y sexy times. We'll get the build up with him being a scumbag and then after a taste of morally questionable smut it'll cut to credits. Dunno, if that's a good or a bad thing.

Anime was a mistake.

Back