Tokyo Ravens

Etue

Tokyo Ravens

Synopsis, Screenshots, Reviews, Recommendations ~ Add Your Own Recommendations

Discuss individual episodes and first impressions of this anime here. Full reviews should be posted here. Forum rules and post guidelines can be found here.

Episode 1:

Well that was surprisingly entertaining, the anime's title however is stupid. Tokyo raven's shouldn't be a title for a magic in modern day type anime, it's more like that of a sports anime or something like that. However I enjoyed the episode, psychotic gothic-lolita showing up at the end and creating CGI was frown worthy though.

Last edited by a moderator:
Episode 1.
Not impressed. The large majority of it was boring, Hokuto is an annoying bitch, Natsume is a boring Tsundere, and MC is bland as white rice. Only reason it didn't get the 1 and done treatment is cause of the blonde psycho bitch. Now her I like.

Episode 1
Pretty much what I expected it to be, so far so good only major problem I had is why the police just stood there like retards when Suzuka was summoning Asura.

Episode 2.
Well, they ruined Blonde Psycho Bitch. Had to tack on that done to death "I've got a sympathetic reason" crap. But, they killed Hokuto. I mean, they actually killed an annoying bitch! That's so rare, it actually saved this from being dropped. I figured I'd have to put up with her tsundere bullshit all show. But I don't! Yay!

Episode 2.
Well, they ruined Blonde Psycho Bitch. Had to tack on that done to death "I've got a sympathetic reason" crap. But, they killed Hokuto. I mean, they actually killed an annoying bitch! That's so rare, it actually saved this from being dropped. I figured I'd have to put up with her tsundere bullshit all show. But I don't! Yay!

Episode 2
^ Unfortunately she isn't dead they just forgot where the sticky tape is.

He just asked to be turned into her shikigami does that mean he went from a human to a piece of paper with a symbol on it or has he always been a piece of paper like Hokuto?

Episode 2
Well I at least did not see that coming, hokuto's death along with her being a familiar. Suzuka got ruined as a crazy girl trying to justify her reasons for doing this which I have heard several times before (sacrifice myself to revive my beloved).

I'll still keep watching this as from the opening it seems the story will get better later in the show.

Last edited:
Don't know if I hate it or not. I hated the episode 1 and merely ambivelent on this episode 2.

Suzuka reminds me of the girl from that stupid zombie game lollipop chainsaw.

Episode 2
Well I at least did not see that coming, hokuto's death along with her being a familiar. Suzuka got ruined as a crazy girl trying to justify her reasons for doing this which I have heard several times before (sacrifice myself to revive my beloved).

I'll still keep watching this as from the opening it seems the story will get better later in the show.

Whoops you gotta be more careful in the future there buddy otherwise people have no need to watch the episode not that this is really a plot that matters if its spoiled but principals need to be kept.

Yeah cliche is cliche but considering how much cliche there is this season I just don't care anymore I have fallen into despair.

:baka: Yes I should of spoiler tagged my post but right now its meaningless to do so as my previous post has been quoted twice. Well i'll do so anyway but you two will need to edit my quote as well.

you know i remember reading the manga for this a long time ago... wasn't till ep 2 it started to ring a bell, then i remember dropping the manga cause of how certain events turned out. I'll say the anime is handling it a lot better then the manga did and i just find the character motives in the anime a bit less insane then they were in the manga.

generally i sorta like it thus far. so i'm cautiously optimistic it will turn out alright in the end.

Episode 3.
Dude, that was pretty awesome. They finally used the CG stuff for something good. The action this episode was frigging boss. Especially Hokuto dragon. And I hope blondie learned a lesson about trying to raise people from the dead.

Episode 3

That was passable, the reveal was made glaring obvious as well. But Hanakana makes it alright. Granted, I still don't know whether this is going to suck or not.

Episode 1
This episode as a first episode was really not well done in my opinion. I didn't even see what the plot was.All I know is that there is going to be a lot of drama of love. Something was happening towards the end but then it ended fast so there's that.Some parts said the potential plot but then it left.Overall I think this episode was made to be a filler so serious things will happen later on.

Episode 2
Wow something serious just happened.I don't think this is the last we will see of Hokuto but then again I'm not even sure.I thought at first Suzuka will see her ways,have a crush on Harutora,and turn good but by seeing how she sort of killed Hokuto then I don't think Harutora will forgive her.All I think is that we are still going to get more back flashes throughout the whole anime.

Episode 3
Ohh so that's how it plays out.I wonder when Harutora will realize..something tells me they'll either leave it alone or he'll realize and it then they'll just brush it off with a joke.It look's like there will be a lot of love going on around here almost close to a harem maybe?With Suzuka since we don't know where she is,Natsume,and probably that white haired girl that is shown in the ending.
I think this show is going to be more harem and some action but who knows...hopefully I'm wrong though.

Back