Dog & Scissors

I'll be starting this after three episodes if it seems alright.
I shan't be fooled by pretty first episodes again!
:flip:

Episode 1

First episode wasn't too bad, the animation was rather inconsistent through the first opening sequence but in the actual episode it held it's own, though it still isn't the prettiest.

Overall this could potentially be good, for now I'll rate it ''average''

Episode 1
Pretty average.
I very much adore Natsuno's design.
My only gripe was Natsuno and that incident in the restaurant. She was acting real selfish and ignorant for getting that main guy killed. She thinks she could repent by giving this home and kindness? Please. In their universe/setting, I'll buy it but I just can't. Also, I can already see myself how the anime will end.

Episode 1:
well, i wasn't really expecting much and nothing much is what i got so guess at least i am not disappointed. tbh, the summer season doesn't look too promising saving 2 or 3 shows and having monogatari as the most anticipated show this season isn't really a good indicator. nonetheless, ill be giving every show an episode or 2 and wish for a miracle to happen.

Japanese life lesson #457 Having a book fetish is bad and makes bad things happen to you. Hear that Kasuga-kun? Inu guy?

Episode 1

Looks good so far, although I'm a bit worried about
the 5 of so female characters that made an appearance in the OP. I smell harem on the horizen, or at least Doggie picking up the scraps of the Harem he could have had if he hadn't been a Kosuga.

I especially loved the Senjogahara-esque author and with Monogatari 2 a few days away I can get my fix twice a week :drool:

It was enjoyable enough and I'll probably finish it even if it does end up mediocre.

I'll be starting this after three episodes if it seems alright.
I shan't be fooled by pretty first episodes again!

A hard lesson learned indeed.

Last edited:
Interesting series

Well it isn't super fun, but it has its moments. It is ridiculous but at least those 2 can communicate so that will make things faster for the story.

The last part kept me intrigued, so it seems she is more shady than it looks (or they are making it look shady but it will be ridiculous), anyway the fact he died rather tragically and the fact we have a criminal free, might mean this may not be so light-hearted and will get darker somewhat.

Anyway............something has been pissing me off lately and now I know what it is. It is really frustrating if not also irritating to see that my main niche of anime/manga/novel girls (name pale/fair skinned with long black hair) of late are being designed flat, as if to downgrade the aesthetics -_-. Seriously it happened to Muroto (yes from Photo Kano and yes it looks blue, but since there isn't any weird hair colour I'm guessing she has black hair but shaded blue) and now Natsuno? What else will bring me pain on this behalf? -_-

*Warning* Link has a Code Geass spoiler from 3 eps in

Some would say washboard chests are justice.

I would say its a more realistic design given that she is Japanese (Has the industry been shying away from over gratuitous oppai recently?), and while I'm not particular when it comes to breast sizes at least they aren't half the size of her body... each.

^pretty much my sentiments, we'll see as it goes on though.

also, my reaction to the ED:
isYLq1K.png

Well, the first episode was average.
It made me chuckle a few times, but nothing more though...

*Warning* Link has a Code Geass spoiler from 3 eps in

Some would say washboard chests are justice.

I would say its a more realistic design given that she is Japanese (Has the industry been shying away from over gratuitous oppai recently?), and while I'm not particular when it comes to breast sizes at least they aren't half the size of her body... each.

I don't like them colossal either, but they could pull something average or decent at least '-'

Back