KozukiZoro
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I have to work all week this week so I'm exhausted.
    Nemurin238
    Nemurin238
    Get a lot of rest after your work and do whatever you want, work can be exhausting and I totally understand that
    KozukiZoro
    KozukiZoro
    @Nemurin238 literally fax. I'm going to the movies tomorrow and I'm gonna by some manga. finna have a me day.
    Day 13 of crappy powers, you can make someone constipated, however, when you use the ability it makes you twice as constipated.
    ZetsubouKaiji
    ZetsubouKaiji
    Can you really be twice as constipated? You either are or you aren't. I guess it could mean for twice as long.
    KozukiZoro
    KozukiZoro
    Day 10 of crappy powers, You have x-ray vision, but it only works on bugs.
    KozukiZoro
    KozukiZoro
    Insects don't count.
    Rascal
    Rascal
    would be useful in washington during gnat season
    Day 9 of crappy powers, every time you go to sleep you wake up in a pit of saliva. However, your head is above it so you don't drown.
    KozukiZoro
    KozukiZoro
    You still get your full sleep tho.
    ReineDeSang
    ReineDeSang
    But will anyone else around you drown, if they are sleeping next to you?

I can't imagine how nasty that would feel in yours ears. D,x
    Slinderman407
    Slinderman407
    I'd rather drown
    Day 8 of crappy powers, every time you fart you shoot lightning out your fingers, but the rate you fart is decreased to once a year.
    ReineDeSang
    ReineDeSang
    That doesn't sound too bad. lol. Hilarious.
    Rascal
    Rascal
    Pff, awesome
    Nemurin238
    Nemurin238
    This one is hilarious af lol
    Day 7 of crappy powers, every time you use the bathroom you gain superspeed for 32 seconds but you lose your right hand for 5 minutes.
    ReineDeSang
    ReineDeSang
    I wonder if this can prove to be of any use. I don't see a good use for this lol.
    arnexks
    arnexks
    sounds pretty useful actually. I had situations when going to the toilet made me miss the bus/appointment/start of movie.
    Madoka
    Madoka
    I can get on bored with this power, If we assume superspeed constitutes as double or even faster of your base speed, that lets you washup in seconds, possibly even move to the next task. Heck, you could go to the bathroom before leaving for work and get a nice bit of time back, sure you gotta work left hand only but as a leftie by nature, I'm sure i will manage.
    Day six of crappy powers. You can fly at insane speeds but you break your pinky toe every time you do.
    SHOTO777
    SHOTO777
    Today was a good day to log on here. This is hilarious, dude.
    KozukiZoro
    KozukiZoro
    Day 5 of crappy powers. You can breathe underwater but not above it.
    ReineDeSang
    ReineDeSang
    I was going to say that isn't so bad. But not being able to surface to at least see the moon and the stars would suck. I meant without hold your breath and even then that sucks.
    arnexks
    arnexks
    Wait can you breathe if not in water? and if yes then the power is not that bad.
    KozukiZoro
    KozukiZoro
    @arnexks no you can't breathe if you're not in water.
    Day 4 of crappy powers. You have the power to see the future 0.5 seconds before it happens.
    blissinapricot
    blissinapricot
    Welllll it's not too bad
    Rascal
    Rascal
    It really depends on the frequency of when it happens
    ReineDeSang
    ReineDeSang
    If you see your death, let alone anything else, you won't have enough time to really even think of how to change it. How sad. ):
    Day 3 of crappy powers. Every time you blink you lose one of you're five senses for 5 minutes. It's stackable.
    Nemurin238
    Nemurin238
    That is a crappy power
    Madoka
    Madoka
    I prefer the power having a pro, even if its useless. like the invisible room one, you could find a use or at least argue of it being mentally useful for your own mind but this offers nothing. Also... does this stack ever wear off? Eventually you would have no senses by the end of your first hour (forever).
    KozukiZoro
    KozukiZoro
    @Madoka Yeah, it doesn't stack time just senses. Say you blink once, that starts the timer, blink again a new timer doesn't start, it goes off the old timer.
    Also I'll try to think of some with even a slight plus next time.
    Im reading too many ongoing manga so I've decided to read manga that are actually finished.
    AndriasSch
    AndriasSch
    I've been trying to do that for a couple of years now.
    zala
    zala
    That is a great idea. I have been trying this and it makes such a difference. Keep going!
    Nemurin238
    Nemurin238
    Same, I can’t finish something that’s ongoing because I have to wait for future chapters
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back