smeg
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• JUST DOOOOOOO, WHAT YOU NEEEEEEEEED BECAUSE WE BOTH DESERVE TO BLEEEEEED SHUTTLE IS BLASTING TO VEEENUUUUUUUS
    AnnaSartin
    AnnaSartin
    You won't bleed on Venus, you'll fry.
    smeg
    smeg
    sadly the formatting got fucked. the bleeding is implied to happen before reaching venus, possible on the aforementioned shuttle
    the best thing about okcupid is shitposting terrible memes and then leaving them on read
    graduated from ketamine and Serial Experiments Lain to heroin and Bakemonogatari, pretty proud of myself ngl
    ZetsubouKaiji
    ZetsubouKaiji
    Bakemono probably goes better with meth, tho.
    smeg
    smeg
    brb installing IV drip
    people rejoicing that 2021 is over because of how awful the year was haven't realized that 2022 is just New Game +
    recently found out about quora. having a grand old time reading through poorly worded incendiary opinions that may or may not be genuine
    BOOGIE DOWN
    smeg
    smeg
    just found out "boogie down" is apparently a fortnite emote, nvm
    arnexks
    arnexks
    boogie down to you too.
    smeg
    smeg
    cheers mate xx, nice see you weren't as dead as i first feared
    the fuck is a conversation and why
    smeg
    smeg
    thanks dude i can't believe i forgot that. probably had some half assed joke cooked up but forgot it ages ago
    UniversalParanoia1
    UniversalParanoia1
    I honestly think the same thing everytime I am forced to make small talk. I hate small talk I really do
    smeg
    smeg
    can't blame you tbh tbh, really bummed out i can't just telepathically order a burger from a few blocks over instead of having to walk my meatbag body over there and having to flap my gums at an uninterested college kid
    harry shotta will really say "it's all about bars" when he uses words like "lyrical bayonet" lmao
    also the 140 char limit can get a left-right good night from me, this is artificial difficulty and bad game design
    reading das kapital but keep falling asleep. only germans could write books that birth revolutions in the most uninteresting manner possible
    smeg
    smeg
    cheers fam, i'll try to remember that. not really that interested in economy per se, but figure i might as well learn something while neeting around
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back