UniversalParanoia1

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• ACrankyOldMan
    ACrankyOldMan
    G'night m'lady! May you have sweet dreams about finding yourself in a Zelda challenge room where you've opened up a chest and water keeps pouring out of it, filling the room rather fast. Luckily, you killed one of the floating hands and received a pair of metal boots as a reward, which you have put on your feet.
    ACrankyOldMan
    ACrankyOldMan
    A few seconds ago the water was only covering the floor but now it's already up to your ankles. You look around the room for something useful, but you can't really see anything, other than the weird spiky metal thing that's just following the same pattern.
    ACrankyOldMan
    ACrankyOldMan
    You quickly stick your arm into the magical bag that you're carrying with you. You quickly grab a bomb from the bag and its fuse is already lit. Without thinking it through, you throw the bomb towards the weird, spiky metal thing. The bomb explodes, seconds later, causing the spiky metal object to change its course. Hmmmm... Did anything change?
    ACrankyOldMan
    ACrankyOldMan
    G'night m'lady! May you have sweet dreams about wearing a new pair of fancy metallic boots that you've received after killing one of the giant hands that came down from the ceiling to drag you to the entrance of the building.
    ACrankyOldMan
    ACrankyOldMan
    As you get back to your feet you notice that it feels like you're glued to the ground. Slowly, you make your way to the chest that is still closed, with the key in your hand. "Surely there must be a reason for these boots... but they're not making things easier". You pretty much drag your feet along the ground. As you get to the chest, you open it up with the key.
    ACrankyOldMan
    ACrankyOldMan
    You hear the click of the chest unlocking which is when you notice water starting to drip from the chest. Rather confused, you open the chest up which is when water starts pouring out of the chest. "Oh dear me... Well... I guess I figured out what the boots were for".
    Slinderman407
    Slinderman407
    Good Night!
    ACrankyOldMan
    ACrankyOldMan
    G'night m'lady! May you have sweet dreams about receiving a pair of metal boots after killing a giant floating hand that was trying to grab you and pull you through the ceiling. You walk over to the pair of metal boots to collect them. As you grab one of the two boots you make this awkward grunting noise. "Wow, I was expecting them to be heavy, but not this heavy...".
    ACrankyOldMan
    ACrankyOldMan
    You sit down on the ground and try to put the boot on your feet. It takes you a minute. "Huh, no shoelaces.". You kinda roll over to grab the other boot. As you stick your foot in the other boot, you hear some mechanic starting up within the shoe and as you look down you see them automatically lacing themselves. "Fancy".
    LUCIIIII
    LUCIIIII
    Night!
    ACrankyOldMan
    ACrankyOldMan
    G'night m'lady! May you have sweet dreams about trying to finish a zelda challenge room but each time you think you're about to complete it, a massive hand comes down from the ceiling. You got grabbed last time but luckily, you were expecting something to happen this time.
    ACrankyOldMan
    ACrankyOldMan
    As the hand comes down to grab a hold of you, you quickly perform a Spinning Bird Kick! As you're turning upside down you're already hitting the hand and you're basically performing a attack, hitting the hand multiple times with your legs. As you safely land on the ground, you notice another item dropping from the hand. "What's this? Metal boots?".
    ACrankyOldMan
    ACrankyOldMan
    G'night m'lady! May you have sweet dreams about picking up a key in the latest challenge room that resembles a Zelda puzzle room. In front of you, 1 more unlight torch. After punching the giant hand you snap your fingers once again and the last torch lights up.
    ACrankyOldMan
    ACrankyOldMan
    A few musical notes start to play. You can't quite figure out where it's coming from but a chest appears in front of you. Good thing you just picked up a key. Looking at the shape of the key and the shape of the keyhole, it seems like a perfect fit.
    ACrankyOldMan
    ACrankyOldMan
    Right before you put the key in the keyhole, another big shadow appears underneath you. "$#%@#$%@#$".
    ACrankyOldMan
    ACrankyOldMan
    G'night m'lady! May you have sweet dreams about walking back into the challenge room that you found yourself a few minutes ago. The room still looks the same with a bunch of unlight torches and some weird metallic gizmo that moves through the room... same pattern as before.
    ACrankyOldMan
    ACrankyOldMan
    You walk back to the first two torches to light them up, dodge the metallic thingy and find yourself back in front of the last unlight torch. As you move your fingers together to snap your fingers for the last time, you notice the big shadow appearing underneath you once again.
    ACrankyOldMan
    ACrankyOldMan
    You quickly do a backflip as the giant hand comes down from the ceiling and barely misses you. The hand makes a clapping sound with the ground but then tries to go back up to the ceiling. You quickly punch the hand, it makes a strange noise but then vanishes in front of you and a key drops.
    ACrankyOldMan
    ACrankyOldMan
    G'night m'lady! May you have sweet dreams about finding yourself back at the entrance of the city after a giant hand snatched you from a challenge room. Slightly annoyed about how you got caught, you start to pout and quickly roll up your sleeve.
    ACrankyOldMan
    ACrankyOldMan
    Ah yes! The Nintendo power glove! You press left on the D-pad which results you going back in time a couple of minutes. You find yourself back at the door that leads to the current challenge with Billy Bonkers standing right next to you, "You have a smug look on your face m'lady, what happened?".
    ACrankyOldMan
    ACrankyOldMan
    "Oh nothing... I just have a feeling I'm going to ace this challenge room".
    ACrankyOldMan
    ACrankyOldMan
    G'night m'lady! May you have sweet dreams about finding yourself in, yet another, challenge room. This time the room is Zelda themed, and you've already figured out the puzzle regarding the room, but there is something unsettling with how easy it's all going.
    ACrankyOldMan
    ACrankyOldMan
    You're standing next to the last torch and you're about to snap your fingers to light the last torch but that's when you notice a shadow appearing that's bigger than your own, right below you."Huh?". You look up and see a giant hand coming from the ceiling, right onto of you and grabs a hold of you. "Nooooo, put me down! I can't believe I fell for this one!".
    ACrankyOldMan
    ACrankyOldMan
    The hand drags you through the ceiling and makes its way back to the entrance of the building and releases you right at the door. Slightly annoyed, you say, "Nah uh... I ain't going through this entire building again"
    ACrankyOldMan
    ACrankyOldMan
    G'night m'lady! May you have sweet dreams about finding yourself in another challenge room. It seems you're dealing with a Zelda type challenge room, a room you were expecting but a lot earlier on. After cracking your knuckles, you walk over to the unlit torches and snap your fingers.
    ACrankyOldMan
    ACrankyOldMan
    A flame appears and one of the torches lights up brightly. You move towatds the narrow part of the room where this weird gizmo is doing a pattern that you can easily dodge, which you do ofcourse, and walk towards another unlit torch. You snap your fingers again, really nonchalantly, to lit the second torch.
    ACrankyOldMan
    ACrankyOldMan
    You think to yourself, "This is too easy... there must be a trick". After lighting up the second torch, you carefully start moving towards the last torch. Eyes wide open, there isn't anything that'll catch you off guard... Or at least you think so...
    ACrankyOldMan
    ACrankyOldMan
    G'night m'lady! May you have sweet dreams about looking around the hallways for a challenge room you haven't completed yet. There are two more doors left and you can tell that Billy Bonkers is becoming more antsy.
    ACrankyOldMan
    ACrankyOldMan
    You start to walk to the next door. "This one?", as you point at the door while looking at Billy Bonkers. "Y-yeah...". You open the door and walk in. You take a second to look around the room as the door is being closed behind you. Billy Bonkers is screaming good luck at you through the door. "Hmmmm... A dungeon... A bunch of holes... 3 unlit torches...What's that?".
    ACrankyOldMan
    ACrankyOldMan
    You look at a spiky gizmo that's moving through the room in the same pattern. " Is this a Zelda dungeon room? Come on now, too easy!" as you crack your knuckles..
    ACrankyOldMan
    ACrankyOldMan
    G'night m'lady! May you have sweet dreams about just being awesomesauce :)
    ACrankyOldMan
    ACrankyOldMan
    As for the story? Well... you walk back out of the room and the old man, Billy Bonkers, is staring at you with his mouth wide open. "That was pretty impressive, princess Unipararararara...". "I know, I'm pretty impressive", as you run your hand through your hair. You give a slight nod and look Billy Bonkers in the eyes, "What's next chief?".
    ACrankyOldMan
    ACrankyOldMan
    "I honestly don't know, you've been acing all the challenges with flying colours. I don't know what challenge you room we should offer you next because... I don't think it really matters". You start to smirk and make a finger gun, "Thanks for the compliment. Seriously though, what is next because I'm pretty sure you've got a secret weapon".
    Goodnight everyone! or good morning, depending on your time zone I suppose. I will be sleeping now :p
    ACrankyOldMan
    ACrankyOldMan
    G'night m'lady! May you have sweet dreams about being in a dark room with 14 teenagers. 1 of these teenagers has killed somebody, you've just called out somebody as the killer and the rest of the teenagers in the room are confused that you figured it out so quickly.
    ACrankyOldMan
    ACrankyOldMan
    One of the teenagers is a blond haired dude with white trimmed glasses, "Well, now that's all sorted out, we can go back to our rooms. I don't want to miss an episode of True Crime Scenes". "Wowowowow, hold up! Don't I get to defend myself?", the guy with the goatee asks the other teenagers in the room. "Nope!".
    ACrankyOldMan
    ACrankyOldMan
    "AAAAAAARGGHHHHHH...I would have gotten away with it too if it weren't for that pesky kid!". "Well, since my job here is done, peace out!", as you take some anime pose where you look through the peace sign that you've made with your fingers. All the other teenagers wave goodbye as you hear the dude with the goatee screaming in the background.
    ACrankyOldMan
    ACrankyOldMan
    G'night m'lady! May you have sweet dreams about finding yourself in a new challenge room. You find yourself in a room with 14 teenagers. Some of them are wearing costumes, some have rather funky hair and others seem to be normal but you're pretty sure they'll have some odd behaviours if you talk to them long enough.
    ACrankyOldMan
    ACrankyOldMan
    The purpose of this challenge room is to find a killer. One of the teenagers had been killed not too long ago and you're the person they're relying on to bust the case right open! A dude, looking like a hamster is staring at you, "P-p-please help me, I'm scared... I'm too young to die". "Why do you think you're going to die?", you ask.
    ACrankyOldMan
    ACrankyOldMan
    "This group of teenagers found themselves locked up in a school with no windows.. and there is some little bear looking thingy that told us that we have to kill each other if we want to make it out alive". "Don't worry, I'll figure this out".
    ACrankyOldMan
    ACrankyOldMan
    "I know it's purple and it may look a bit odd but a bagel is a bagel!". "Alright, we'll accept that as your final answer. We will award you a 100 points for that!". "Wait, that's just an opinion... how can you give me points for that?". "Uhmmm... Next questions!".
    ACrankyOldMan
    ACrankyOldMan
    "Oi, don't change the subject... ". "N-n-next question". 14 spotlights go on and you find yourself looking at 14 new faces that you've never seen before. One of the teenagers has light brown hair who looks around the room and says, "This is all is just a waste of time.". A girl with white hair replies to him, "This is the only way we'll find the killer!"
    ACrankyOldMan
    ACrankyOldMan
    The presenter speaks up again, "One of these students has killed another student and you've got 10 minutes to figure out who it was. Good luck, your time starts... now!".
    ACrankyOldMan
    ACrankyOldMan
    G'night m'lady! May you have sweet dreams about reopening the door you closed a few seconds ago. You peek inside again but this time you're prepared for the spotlight that's shining in your face. "AND HERE SHE IS AGAIN, OUR CONTESTANT, PRINCESS UUUUU-NIIIIII-PA-RARARARARARARA! COME ON DOWN!".
    ACrankyOldMan
    ACrankyOldMan
    You take a deep breath and start moving into the room. Even though everything is dark, you do notice a little desk in the middle of the room with a big red button. "Wanna terll us a little about yourself princess?". "Not really, let's hear these questions so I can move on". "Alright".
    ACrankyOldMan
    ACrankyOldMan
    "How do you feel about the blueberry bagel? Do you feel people should embrace it and see it as part of the bagel family? Or do you think that these kinds of bagels shouldn't exist?".
    ACrankyOldMan
    ACrankyOldMan
    G'night m'lady! May you have sweet dreams about closing a red door with the words "REDRUM" on it. What you saw in that challenge room was something you didn't really feel in participating in. You look over at Billy Bonkers, the old man who owns this park that you can inherit from him, "What options do I have to skip this room?".
    ACrankyOldMan
    ACrankyOldMan
    Billy Bonkers looks at you with a confused look, "So you don't mind rooms with lasers and bombs, but a game show challenge room is too much for you?". Now it's time for you to have a confused look on your face, "I'm sure that some questions are going to be asked that I simply wouldn't know the answers to. And with how things have been going, this isn't going to end well for us".
    ACrankyOldMan
    ACrankyOldMan
    Billy Bonkers scratches his head a little, "You clever girl... What if I tell you that nothing really bad will happen to you or your friends?". "Define really bad for me". "No lasers or bombs... he he he". You just sigh and open up the door again to peek inside.
    ACrankyOldMan
    ACrankyOldMan
    G'night m'lady! May you have sweet dreams opening up a brand new challenge door with the words "REDRUM" written on it. You peek into the room and it's dark. You open the door a little more and all of a sudden a bright light starts to shine on you.
    ACrankyOldMan
    ACrankyOldMan
    "Ladies and gentlemen, the contestant for tonight's episode.. Princess Uniiiii-paaa-rarararararaaaa!". You take a step back and close the door. You look at Billy Bonkers, who is standing slightly behind you, "I'm not going in there".
    Slinderman407
    Slinderman407
    Good Night!
    ACrankyOldMan
    ACrankyOldMan
    G'night m'lady! May you have sweet dreams about making your way through the challenge room that has just been cleared by Goldilocks after she did some fancy acrobatics through a hallway with laser beams to push a button. "So what room are we going to now?". The old man is walking a little bit ahead of you and pops his head through the door at the end of the hallway to look for the next challenge door.
    ACrankyOldMan
    ACrankyOldMan
    "Let me... see... Ah yes, this room". He's got his hands on his back but starts to walk a little faster. "Come, come... this way!". He stops at a brand new door... This time the door is bright red with the words "REDRUM" written on it. "Another one of those rooms where accidents could happen, aye?". "What? Absolutely not!".
    ACrankyOldMan
    ACrankyOldMan
    G'night m'lady! May you have sweet dreams about watching Goldilocks doing some acrobatic flips to make her way through a room filled with dangerous traps that would get triggered by laser beams. After Goldilocks made her way through the hallways, she pushed the button and it seems all the lasers are now turned off.
    ACrankyOldMan
    ACrankyOldMan
    You look over at the old man, "Yo, how many more challenge rooms are there?". Billy Bonkers looks back at you, "Just a few more. I had a lot more in mind, but you and your friends are making it all look easy...". You nod in agreement. Then Billy bonkers points at zombie Bill, "Except for this guy".
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back