Madoka
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• It's that day we eat snacks and food, I like these days. Have a good one all and don't forget, send me cake please!
    naterbug8278
    naterbug8278
    Does a pie work? I'll just toss it across the ocean like a frisbee.
    ReineDeSang
    ReineDeSang
    I'll send everything I baked on a boat. At least someone will appreciate it. :)
    03:30am and I am here working, what a fun night. I'm to blame i guess, slacking of all week came back to bite me, but finishing up now!
    Balthasaurus
    Balthasaurus
    Hey, good on you for working to get it all done, though! I am likewise up at 03:00 because having a cold has thrown off my circadian rhythm again, haha
    Well back from two weeks holiday and sunshine, got a lot of shows to catchup on!!!
    Decided to finally watch "From The New World" as its been on my watch list for ages, it's not bad thus far actually...
    It's a unique feeling when work email you suggesting we continue working from home until the end of September... Life is good!!!
    Oscar90
    Oscar90
    Sounds nice. I wish I could work from home.
    That moment when you realise there really IS a Kiniro Mosaic movie this season, I guess life is great, so it seems!
    interregnum
    interregnum
    Heh, I think the loli butts aren't covering for anything. The "bad" is mostly some boring plot stuff that even Rin in a thong wouldn't help. And the SoL stuff is fantastic fun.

I'm just saying that, if you ever feel like it...Fate's good. (And the first series isn't the first season, just the first series. It's...long to explain.)

And I support this R-a-G spinoff idea. It might even be as good as the original!
    Madoka
    Madoka
    I got it!!! Replace the loli's with MILF's and I'm in!
    wait... who in a thong!!!
    My issues with fate is simply... bad first impression makes bad impression for me. Longer show aren't my most appealing as they take a huge investment of time, and i just didn't enjoy the thing i watched at all... which i have been told a lot that it gets better but meh.
    Madoka
    Madoka
    RAG beach party is something their #1 fan (you!) should suggest! I will happily watch that... i don't think there is much potential for story but... that's fine, bikini's fix that... probably.
    Took a few days break... Already got a mountain of shows i am behind on, funny how that works.
    Curiousmadra
    Curiousmadra
    It's good to take a break and look forward to things when ur refreshed :)
    howtoprocrastinate
    howtoprocrastinate
    Definitely good to take a break. Don't wanna get burnout
    Watched Weathering With You, It's pretty good, I was having doubts but the end half really picked up and was pretty great.
    Slaynoir
    Slaynoir
    @Madoka I'd like to hope so. I feel like Anime can be so under appreciated due to it being considered immature to older generations, thus not being exposed in time for interests to develop.
    Madoka
    Madoka
    @Slaynoir true. Though its a double edged sword even there. Anbime is becoming more enjoyed by newer generations and not seen with as much as a Stigma (though it is still present, just decreasing), but this also means shows are catering the newer audiences and producing lower quality to push more content out.
    Slaynoir
    Slaynoir
    @Madoka I just don't get why it has to be such silly concepts like, twin-tails! or a guy turns into girl when he drinks soda. The most horrifying garbage I've found so far is one about kappas and good lord that is burnt into my mind.
    Finally watched "I Want to Eat Your Pancreas", pretty good, i liked it as a whole, i admit i expected to cry and i didn't but still good.
    Madoka
    Madoka
    @interregnum I cry at Your name... Silent voice but i dunno, not so much here. It was still great and i loved the story (i love theme theme of loner guy + plot girl... like Silent voice), Maybe i should of eaten pancreas :( Still a great movie, i need more of this sad stuff to binge!
    interregnum
    interregnum
    Your Name isn't even that sad! It's probably Makoto Shinkai's least sad movie!

WHO EVEN ARE YOU?!

...also, Her Blue Sky was good, I thought. Angsty-sad, rather than gut-wrenching. Just...off the top of my head.
    Madoka
    Madoka
    Your Name was pretty sad on the first run, sure for re-watch its... just another movie.
    As said i didn't dislike Pancreas, I actually enjoyed it and would probably throw a 4.5 or 5 its way, it just didn't move me much, where i think the others have the moments this was spread out progressively, which isn't bad actually, it just didn't hit as hard.
    Her blue Sky? I know what i am watching next Friday now.
    Lets not misunderstand, i only peep on you because i think your worth peeping on...
    Akishima
    Akishima
    That's what they all say...
    InkedC
    InkedC
    "... you should take it as a compliment."
    NingenJanai
    NingenJanai
    ha! right back at you
    Just watch Your Name. (Kimi no Na Wa), Wow, I'm so speechless how great that was... i need a drink to sort my feelings out!
    Reactions: Rascal
    zala
    zala
    Sleep on that, that helps me sort my feelings.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back