UniversalParanoia1

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• ACrankyOldMan
    ACrankyOldMan
    G'night m'lady! May you have sweet dreams about watching a man wearing a black robe, followed by a group of soldiers in red uniforms walk past a large group of soldiers wearing white uniforms. You're still giggling because it's reminding you of some Star Wars scene. "Gleeting shildlen. You do not sheem like the visitohls we weuh ashpecting".
    ACrankyOldMan
    ACrankyOldMan
    The man in the black robe stops in front of you, "lihl gihl, why ahl you glahling at me?". He means glaring. You told your head slightly and ask the man, "What did you just call me?". The man in the robe starts to raise his voice, "Ahw you making a mohkely out of me?". "Mohkely?", you ask him. You look over to zombie Bill, "Do you have a clue what he just said?". Bill just shakes his head.
    ACrankyOldMan
    ACrankyOldMan
    You turn your head to the other side and ask the dapper owl the same question. "Princess, I think he's trying to say that he's honoured by your presence". "Plinsless?", the man replies. "Plinsless... This is going to be a very long and odd chapter isn't it?". "Yes, I am the almighty princess Unipara! And I'm here to negotiate a deal".
    ACrankyOldMan
    ACrankyOldMan
    G'night m'lady! May you have sweet dreams about sitting in a helicopter that's about to land on board of a giant aircraft. Tons of military units have gathered around the helicopter, standing perfectly lined up. All holding rifles and wearing white outfits and also wearing white helmets. It's a rather scary sight.
    ACrankyOldMan
    ACrankyOldMan
    "Well, can't sit in this helicopter forever. They control the thing so we have no other choice than to jump out", as you open the helicopter door. You were expecting the soldiers to come towards you but they're all just standing there. The rest of your friends are also getting out of the helicopter. Zombie Bill is the last one to get out and closes the door behind him.
    ACrankyOldMan
    ACrankyOldMan
    The soldiers start to move, a few of them are taking a step left and the other half is taking a step right. Opening up a little passage. On the other side you see a person, wearing a black robe, surrounded by soldiers wearing a red uniform. You chuckle a little, "he he he... Obviously a Star Wars fan".
    ACrankyOldMan
    ACrankyOldMan
    G'night young princess. May you have sweet dreams about finding yourself in a tiny helicopter, flying towards a giant aircraft in the sky. The goal is to rescue Casper's master who is being held captive inside the giant aircraft. Why is he being held captive? People oin the island have to pay taxes on their dogs and Casper's master didn't pay them yet.
    ACrankyOldMan
    ACrankyOldMan
    The helicopter is getting rather close to the giant aircraft. A giant door opens on the side and the helicopter is making its way through the opened door. Your face is glues to the glass since you're trying to see everything that's going on. "Oh no", as you turn your head around to tell your friends what you just saw but all your friends have their faces pressed against the glass too.
    ACrankyOldMan
    ACrankyOldMan
    "That's a rather large group of military princess Uni", the dapper owl points out. "Yeah, this doesn't look good at all". Bill smirks, "welcoming committee!". Canti glares at zombie Bill and smacks 'm on the head. "ow!". "I don't think these guys are happy to see us... brace yourselves team!".
    ACrankyOldMan
    ACrankyOldMan
    G'night young Futaba! May you have sweet dreams about watching a little helicopter come down from the giant aircraft, to pick you and your friends up. After a couple of swishes the helicopter lands in front of you.
    ACrankyOldMan
    ACrankyOldMan
    The door opens up and you peek inside. "Empty?", as you scratch your head. "Bzzzzttztt... mind your head when you enter the helicopter. Losing your head is not covered by our insurance".
    ACrankyOldMan
    ACrankyOldMan
    Everybody jumps on board and the blades start to spin at their max speed. It doesnt take long for the helicopter to be back in the air and you, along with your friends, enjoying the gorgeous view of the island
    ACrankyOldMan
    ACrankyOldMan
    G'day young lady! May you have sweet dreams about standing on top of a giant mountain, watching a giant aircraft coming towards you. With your mouth wide open you watch the aircraft stop right above you. A door opens up on the aircraft and a rope ladder gets thrown down towards you. "Bzzzztttztt... Will the rope ladder be sufficient sir? Bzzztztt".
    ACrankyOldMan
    ACrankyOldMan
    "Uhmmm... no, we...uhmmm... have injured comrades with us, this will not work... uhmmm... over?!". "Bzzzztttztt... Affirmative sir!". The ladder that was rolled out towards you starts to get pulled back into the aircraft slowly. It takes a few minutes, but then another door opens up and a mini helicopter makes its way towards you.
    UniversalParanoia1
    UniversalParanoia1
    @Gozza that sounds awful! Glad you're okay!
    ACrankyOldMan
    ACrankyOldMan
    G'night to all of you, may you all have sweet dreams. Uni, may you have more sweet dreams about fancy adventures with your dreamy friends, trying to rescue a man from an IRS building that should be located ontop of a mountain but... you can't see. You make your way to the very top but you still can't see an entrance.
    ACrankyOldMan
    ACrankyOldMan
    "You sure it was up here Casper?". Casper barks once. "Bzzztttzzz... We hear you loud and clear commander, setting course to pick you up from the mountain... over! Bzzzttztztztz". You look confused around you, "Where did that come from?". All your friends are looking at each other, rather confused.
    ACrankyOldMan
    ACrankyOldMan
    All of a sudden you hear a loud swoosh swoosh swoosh swoosh sound coming closer and closer. You look up into the air and see a giant aircraft coming towards you. "The.. F..U...".
    ACrankyOldMan
    ACrankyOldMan
    G'morning m'lady! I hope you had sweet dreams about trying to follow a rather steep road that leads up the mountain towards the IRS where Casper's master is being held captive for not paying his taxes. They were taxes that had to be paid for having a dog, so Casper is feeling rather bad about the whole situation.
    ACrankyOldMan
    ACrankyOldMan
    It takes about half a day but then you, and the team, make it rather far up the mountain. The path you've been following has started to turn into gravel with a lot of high grass. "It actually seems that nobody has followed this path for quite some time". "Beep-boop!". "You may be right princess Uni but I do think most of the workers get there by plane or helicopter".
    ACrankyOldMan
    ACrankyOldMan
    "You may be right sir dapper owl!". You look up and can see the top but you don't actually see a building. "Are we really going to right way?", as you point to the top of the mountain. "Bark! You'll see Uni!".
    ACrankyOldMan
    ACrankyOldMan
    G'night young lady! May you have sweet dreams about making your way towards the IRS building, high up in the mountain, to rescue Casper's master. As you leave the village, you come across a small path with a sigh, the sigh reads "Steep, be warned". You see a log that you can sit on and you stick your arm in your new trusty magical bag.
    ACrankyOldMan
    ACrankyOldMan
    "Come, come team!", as you signal the others to come over to you. You pull a pair of hiking boots from the bag, "Who wants some?". A few moments later, everybody is wearing a pair, even Canti, Casper and the dapper owl. Shin..G...oldilocks is the only one however who hasn't tied her shoelaces. You look at her, she looks back and you and says "I'm in my rebellious phase".
    ACrankyOldMan
    ACrankyOldMan
    G'night m'lady! May you have sweet dreams about handing the girl that stole your magical bag her magical pants back but only after she returned your bag to you and after you just made a copy of her magical pants by using your magical bag. Phew...
    ACrankyOldMan
    ACrankyOldMan
    You say goodbye to the Haruko and her mother, thanking them for offering you and your friends some amazing donuts but it's time to continue the journey to help Casper. The girl and her mother stand at the door, waving at you as you all move through the street towards the mountain. "G-g-guys, I'd like to say sorry...".
    ACrankyOldMan
    ACrankyOldMan
    "I should have shared these donuts from the magical bag but it was so easy to grab them that it kind of just happened automatically. If I grab one, I grab all of you one". You peek over your shoulder to see how your friends are responding, all of them are giving you a big grin and a big thumbs up... even Canti who doesn't even have thumbs.
    ACrankyOldMan
    ACrankyOldMan
    G'night m'lady! May you have sweet dreams about trying to return a pair of stolen magical pants to the mother of the girl you stole them from but instead of getting told off she gave you a big thumbs up. Now you're standing infront of her, rather confused. Your friends are standing behind her but, they on the other hand, don't look too impressed.
    ACrankyOldMan
    ACrankyOldMan
    "My daughter had it coming, she tried to steal from you so it was only fair that you'd try to get even... but you came back", says the mother. "Only because you yelled at her!", mumbles zombie Bill. "She was at the end of the street, almost out of sight! Also I don't feel that my daughter really needs those pair of pants, they'd be a lot more useful to you all".
    ACrankyOldMan
    ACrankyOldMan
    You stick the pair of pants in the magical bag that's hanging around your shoulder. "Give me a second". You stick your hand back in the back and you pull out... two pair of pants. "I'll wear one and you can have your pair back Haruko... and as an apology I have also embroidered your mother's shop logo on the back pockets of both pair of pants".
    ACrankyOldMan
    ACrankyOldMan
    G'night young lady. Hope you're doing ok and that you may have sweet dreams about running out the door of the donut shop with the pants of a girl that tried to steal your magical bag. Skipping through the crowd, holding the pants above your head. Your friends, however, are still in the store. Confused by what they just witnessed.
    ACrankyOldMan
    ACrankyOldMan
    The girl's mother rolls up her sleeves and walks towards the door of her shop. Stops at the door and yells, "PRINCESS, YOU GET BACK HERE RIGHT NOW!". All the people outside the store shop and they all turn their heads towards you. You stop too and at that very moment you try to go through all the options you can think of.
    ACrankyOldMan
    ACrankyOldMan
    In the end, you sigh and walk back towards the donut shop. You're holding onto the pants with one hand but dragging it behind you. All the people on the street are still staring at you. You stop in front of the mother, you look up and hand her the pair of pants. "Huh? nah silly, you're the princess. You can take whatever you want, but you forgot to take this extra bag of donuts!".
    ACrankyOldMan
    ACrankyOldMan
    G'morning m'lady! May you have had sweet dreams about having your friends being slightly annoyed with you because you've been eating donuts, pulling them from your magical bag without sharing them with your friends.
    ACrankyOldMan
    ACrankyOldMan
    You stick your hand in the bag and pull out a few donuts, give them to the young girl and whisper in her ear to hide them from her mother. She smiles at you, thanks you and then sticks the bag of donuts in one of her pockets. "Wait, did you just put them in your pocket?!". "I also have a magical pocket but I can't create, I can only store stuff in it".
    ACrankyOldMan
    ACrankyOldMan
    "Oh, that sounds really useful. Could you show me?". The girl sticks her hand back in her pocket and pulls out the bag of donuts. "Ohhh". You quickly kneel down, grab the girls pants and yank it with all your might. The girl falls on her butt, you quickly stick out your tongue. "Enjoy your donuts", as you start running out the door with her pants.
    ACrankyOldMan
    ACrankyOldMan
    G'night mc'Princess. May you have sweet dreams about finding yourself in a rather awkward situation. You're sitting in front of the girl that snatched your magical bag from you because she saw you magically making donuts appear from it . Her reason? You're not quite sure yet, but you do know you're sitting in her mothers' donut shop.
    ACrankyOldMan
    ACrankyOldMan
    To complicate the matter a little more, while you are giving the girl a stink eye, your friends aren't too happy with you because they feel you haven't been sharing the donuts with them. Both you and Haruko say at the exact same time, "I couldn't help it ok?". You glance over to the girl. "I like donuts but since I work here, mother doesn't let me eat them".
    ACrankyOldMan
    ACrankyOldMan
    You glare over at the mother, the mother stars waving her finger at you. "No, no, no ,no... don't give me that look! If it were up to her, she'd be living off of donuts, she needs to eat healthy stuff too!". "NO, DONUT DIET IS BEST DIET!". Your friends glare at you even more now. "WUT?! DONUTS ARE GOOD M'OKAY?".
    TheSMoresAwakens
    TheSMoresAwakens
    *Rests chin on his hands and waits in anticipation* I had an acid trip just like this dream once.
    TheSMoresAwakens
    TheSMoresAwakens
    Next weekend I'm combing through all of Uni's posts so I can novelize this story and cash in.
    UniversalParanoia1
    UniversalParanoia1
    @Gozza @SMores yeah Gozza and I been doing this for a long time, if you can manage to get through all of it uncle, you can follow along with us! It’s really fun!
    ACrankyOldMan
    ACrankyOldMan
    "Beep-boop!". "Princess Uni, would you like a donut?". Goldilocks tries to walk in front of you, signalling to your friends to not bother you too much. She quickly moves her head forward and tries to whisper, "She's not happy, just got robbed. Magical bag is gone...". Your friends just grab you the biggest donut that they can find and push it your way.
    ACrankyOldMan
    ACrankyOldMan
    The lady behind the counter looks over at your friends, "Do you guys want some more donuts?". "Beep boop", as Canti nods his head. "Yes, m'lady, that would be great", as the dapper owl is trying to translate Canti's beep-boops for the owner. "Harukoooo, the people in the shop want more donuts, how long do you think it'll take you?". "Not long, just finishing up something".
    ACrankyOldMan
    ACrankyOldMan
    A girl with a tray of donuts walks into the store. All of a sudden the girl drops the tray and the donuts bounce all over the place. Canti, zombie Bill and the dapper owl are trying to retrieve all of them, you however look up at the girl who just dropped the tray... "YOU! WHERE IS MY BAG?!?!?"
    ACrankyOldMan
    ACrankyOldMan
    G'night m'lady! May you have sweet dreams about seeing the girl you were looking for walk right past you as Goldilocks is trying to drag you in the opposite direction. "HEY! Wait!", you scream at her but as you're trying to reach out to her, she disappears into the crowd.
    ACrankyOldMan
    ACrankyOldMan
    Goldilocks notices that you're trying to pull her into the other direction, so she stops and asks you "What's going on? You see something?". "That girl... There is a girl... I need to speak with her!". "Who?!". You're trying to point, but you can't find her.
    ACrankyOldMan
    ACrankyOldMan
    "Our friends a're eating donuts, they won't be going anywhere... Let's go look for this girl". "Thank you Goldi!". You want to reach out to Goldilocks to give her a hug but that's when you notice that your magical bag is gone. "You... little shit! I'LL FIND YOU!!!!".
    ACrankyOldMan
    ACrankyOldMan
    G'night m'lady! May you have sweet dreams about moving through the city, towards the mountain, to rescue Casper's owner from the IRS who are holding him captive. You're sure a young girl was following you since she wasn't playing on the streets like all the other kids in the city and you could feel her staring at you.
    ACrankyOldMan
    ACrankyOldMan
    Goldilocks skips towards you. "Princess Uni", as she lifts her mask. "Are you okay princess?". "Yeah, yeah... I'm okay, why are you asking?", as your eyes are still scanning the street for the girl. "Well, we just walked by the donut shop and you didn't even notice it, clearly your focus is elsewhere m'lady". "Donuts?". Goldilocks stops and points to a store that's almost out of sight.
    ACrankyOldMan
    ACrankyOldMan
    "W-w-we shouldn't, we should keep moving". Goldilocks grabs your sleeve. "The rest of the team is already there m'lady". "Oh!", as you sigh. "We'll never get anything done at this rate! But 1 donut shouldn't be too bad". Goldilocks grabs your hand and starts trying to pull you towards the shop and that's when something quickly moves right past you. You turn your head and see the girl sticking out her tongue.
    ACrankyOldMan
    ACrankyOldMan
    G'night m'lady! May you have sweet dreams about making your way through the village, heading towards the highest mountain on the island. The IRS is located on the top of the mountain and are currently holding Casper's master captive, if you have to believe Casper the dog.
    ACrankyOldMan
    ACrankyOldMan
    You see kids playing in the street, old ladies carrying their baskets filled with groceries and hairy bearded man that look like they've been working in the mine all day. And then in the corner of your eye you see a kid that's not playing with all the other kids, but you can feel that her eyes are locked onto you.
    ACrankyOldMan
    ACrankyOldMan
    You quickly turn your head towards her and she quickly looks away. "You can't fool me", you mumble to yourself as you start walking towards the girl. The quickly looks over to you and quickly turns around, trying to run away. "Hold on you!". You try to run a little quicker but as you enter the alley where the girl was standing, you see her leaping over a wall. "Hmmmm..."
    ACrankyOldMan
    ACrankyOldMan
    Goodnight m'lady, may you have sweet dreams about being fascinated with dog conversing with the AA by using Canti as a phone to talk about his crashed plane. You can tell Canti doesn't like to be used as a phone since he's trying to look away and tapping his feet. "So you're telling us it's at the northern part of the island mister dog?".
    ACrankyOldMan
    ACrankyOldMan
    Casper barks once in response. You can hear that the bark caught the people working at the AA by surprise, and it starts to make you giggle. "We'll be there in 5 minutes mister dog". Casper follows it up with another loud bark. You put your hands in front of your mouth, trying to hide the fact how funny this looks to you.
    ACrankyOldMan
    ACrankyOldMan
    "You can hang up now mister Canti". "Beep boop". You had never really paid attention to it, but you now see an antenna in the middle of Canti's forehead. A spider unicorn robot? It can't be help, you start laughing even louder. Both Canti and Casper look at you with tilted heads. "Don't mind me... sun... I need... be right back", you quickly turn around and walk towards zombie Bill.
    ACrankyOldMan
    ACrankyOldMan
    "Hey Casper, can I ask you a question?". Casper barks once which you take as a yes. "What about the plane? We just going to leave that in the middle of the ocean?". "Oh, hang on! Canti, can you dial this number for me?". "Wait... Canti is hooked onto the phoneline?". "Canti is a robot, right? He's plugged into the internet too". "You never told me that Canti!".
    ACrankyOldMan
    ACrankyOldMan
    Canti just beep-boops at you and gives you his own version of the big puppy eyes. "R-r-r-ring, r-r-r-ringggg... Hello AA?". "Hi, this is Casper again. We spoke earlier, you remember... the flying dog that was crashing the plane? Well... the plane has crashed and I was hoping you could come and pick it up". "Where did you crash it mister dog?". "In the ocean". "That makes things a lot easier mister dog".
    UniversalParanoia1
    UniversalParanoia1
    @Gozza Casper, a master of direction
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back