Vuh
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Oh cool, mandatory overtime. Fun.
    Ebonyslayer
    Ebonyslayer
    It does sound like fun, you should have an overtime party.
    InkedC
    InkedC
    My favorite overtime is the "voluntary" overtime ("You don't have to stay, but if you don't...").
    Eh, screw it. I should just buy an anime PVC figurine for my cubicle at the office. It'd certainly be a conversation starter.
    thor123
    thor123
    make sure it has a skimpy outfit
    Fluffs
    Fluffs
    Do they have figures of those JoJo Pillarmen in thongs? Should deffo get them
    Grach
    Grach
    Could also go for one of those ball jointed dolls
    Looks like Tropical Storm Isaias ain't playing around
    TwinkleToezStaring
    TwinkleToezStaring
    lol, I didn't even it was coming, by the time i search it up it pass where i live.
    Ebonyslayer
    Ebonyslayer
    Its the season for hurricanes, hopefully my sister and her family are safe.
    9am is an appropriate start to day drinking, yeah?
    Gens
    Gens
    Yes
    ZetsubouKaiji
    ZetsubouKaiji
    Not much of a Jimmy Buffet fan, but it is always five o'clock somewhere.
    HasseRovdjur
    HasseRovdjur
    No, it's a bit late. Get on with it already!
    I miss my coworkers
    interregnum
    interregnum
    They revamped our schedules so that I'm actually in the office at the same time as my work-friends, now. It's almost stupid how much of a morale boost that was.

So...I feel ya, dude.
    D4RKS3NS3I
    D4RKS3NS3I
    I thought I would never say this, but I miss school
    BlameSaiki
    BlameSaiki
    SAME. I literally thought I would never say that, but same.
    Quarantine got me reading about Victorian-era lexicography and it's actually pretty interesting
    Ebonyslayer
    Ebonyslayer
    That was the era that literature was becoming more popular.
    Ugh. Got the overnight shift tomorrow. So ends my COVID-related mini-vacation from work.
    ValkyrieNight
    ValkyrieNight
    Hey upside, no "corona challenge"rs to deal with :P
    Getting through this pandemic is a lot easier than getting through those 2 months in 2014 when everyone pretended to like True Detective
    Ebonyslayer
    Ebonyslayer
    Season 1 I heard was good, Season 2 on the other hand though...
    Bought my new bicycle. Turns out not working out for two years makes your muscles like human Jell-O
    G
    GTOwlnizuka
    I used to ride 20 miles a day when I got out of a shitty relationship and needed to glowup a little. Stopped when I met my wife, and 5 years later I tried to cycle again. Turns out, learning to ride a damn bike again is NOT like riding a bicycle.
    Akishima
    Akishima
    I feel your pain- somewhat literally, although I'm a lot less sore today than I thought I'd be after that hike. However, bicycling uses muscles you don't normally use otherwise, so yeah, no fun.
    I really have to stop reading the papers when I'm drinking. I get too angry. Just gotta stick to comfort anime.
    hunnybeee
    hunnybeee
    All I do these days is read news, curse about said news and drink. I've even started to enjoy it at this point.
    If my body could go one month without something getting injured, that'd be great
    Ebonyslayer
    Ebonyslayer
    Guess you like living on the edge.
    O
    Oceania19
    Your body has expired bruv.
    It's a holiday weekend. I just wanna play Arknights on my phone in the break room, my dudes; why's everyone need to come to the bank today?
    I am now 100% convinced that historical romance dramas are my shit. I need m o r e
    Akishima
    Akishima
    Good luck finding that in anime. All I can think of off the top of my head Rose of Versailles, but I haven't actually seen it. You would have better luck with live-action- the BBC series North & South was pretty fun, and it's short.
    Vuh
    Vuh
    Well, remember when I said Emma was gonna be my new shit for two weeks? Yeah, I ended up binging it on my commute, at work, and when I got home so I finished it in two days. Then I went ahead and bought digital copies of the manga to read at work and I think I'm gonna buy A Bride's Story next. Definitely going overboard with Kaoru Mori right now
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back