CC10
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I've decided to stop watching anime frequently, as I have other things I enjoy doing more these days. I've decided to drop every show...
    Ebonyslayer
    Ebonyslayer
    Burnout sounds like a scary thing to experience. Kind of makes sense why I would want a change in whatever I'm doing everyday.
    zala
    zala
    Please let yourself rest from anime. I have experienced burn out and it makes what you enjoy feel like work. Anime will be here for when you are ready!
    Curiousmadra
    Curiousmadra
    Yeah its no harm to give yourself a break because it is exhausting and everyone deserves a recharge once in a while
    Just finished watching Fruits Basket Season 2. Fortunately, its third and final season has already been confirmed, most likely Summer 2021.
    Ebonyslayer
    Ebonyslayer
    That's nice to know, now I need to find whatever I can to fill that time till it comes out.
    JusthadtoupdatemypersonalwatchingscheduleduetoSAO'scurrentseasonendingabruptly,aswellasmedropping a show. Gonna update again in a few weeks.
    IvedecidedtoputonholdafewanimesIwascurrentlywatchingbecauseIdontfeellikewatchinganimeeverysingleday anymore&myfallsemesterisstartingtomorrow
    Akishima
    Akishima
    ^^Howtobeatthecharacterlimitlol. Anime watching should be fun, so if you're feeling stressed by it, it's good to take a break. Best of luck in the new semester!
    CC10
    CC10
    Thanks. It's been good so far, I have a little more work than I expected but overall, it's alright. English 101 seems pretty fun from my first impression, and I'll see about Math 123 tomorrow.
    Just finished watching Shomin Sample and its specials. I enjoyed it more than Akikan!, and I wish we could get a second season.
    JustfinishedwatchingAkikan!anditsOVA.Overall,Ienjoyedit(especiallythehotspringsOVA),buttheendingwastoo seriousforashowthatwasmostlycomedy.
    JustdroppedPlundererfrommywatchinglist. I knowit says"Ecchi"onthere, but I expected more story and less boring repetitive perverted garbage.
    Rascal
    Rascal
    we should take all blu rays of it into the desert and burn them
    CC10
    CC10
    Agreed. Honestly, I'm usually not into ecchi shows and/or shows with a perverted protagonist, but How Not to Summon a Demon Lord and KONOSUBA were better than this.
    CC10
    CC10
    By the way, I've dropped my rating to 0.5 for Plunderer, because I realized it is even worse than Isekai Cheat Magician, which I dropped when SPOILER ALERT! the most interesting character (Anastasia) got killed off just to motivate the protagonist to become even stronger than he already was. Which is fine and all, but I already found the show boring by that point, so that was the straw that broke the camel's back.
    Justfinished watching Ascendance of a Bookworm Season 2. Ihope we get a season 3, as it is one of the best recent isekai animes I have seen.
    Ebonyslayer
    Ebonyslayer
    I wish the first season was a bit more faithful though.
    Akishima
    Akishima
    Agreed! It was nice to find an isekai I enjoyed again. It was so fun- I really hope we get another season.
    Just finished watching Welcome to Demon School, Iruma-kun. I hear a season 2 is coming in April 2021, so that's great.
    Just finished watching Tower of God. Hoping for a season 2, I'll read the webtoon in the meanwhile. Narae Sunwoo is best girl.
    Just finished We Never Learn Season 2. Kinda hoping for season 3, even though I already know about the manga's ending and alternate endings.
    Just finished watching "MyNextLifeasaVillainess:AllRoutesLeadtoDoom!". Really enjoyed it, and I hear there's a second season coming in 2021.
    CC10
    CC10
    Yeah me too. Maybe she will finally choose one out of her harem? If so, I'm for Maria all the way. I ship lesbians, and besides, the supposed-to-be antagonist ending up with the game's original protagonist would be the ultimate irony.
    Akishima
    Akishima
    @CC10- I actually thought they might go the gl route judging from the last scene in the ed.
    iamnotneechan
    iamnotneechan
    Im hoping for keith but I know it won't happen ;(
    Just finished watching Eromanga Sensei. She's the ultimate little sister for sure, and I'm really hoping for a season 2.
    interregnum
    interregnum
    [casually walks past to give you a nearly imperceptible thumbs up without ever making eye contact]
    Just finished watching "Otoboku: Maidens Are Falling For Me!". I think I'll purchase the VN once I have enough money.
    Just finished watching Outlaw Star. It really is similar to Cowboy Bebop, though more light-hearted.
    Ebonyslayer
    Ebonyslayer
    I definitely enjoyed it for its humor.
    TwinkleToezStaring
    TwinkleToezStaring
    it looks cool too, imma start watching it later
    L
    LadyPsychic
    That reminds me that I should rewatch Outlaw Star one of these days. I saw it many years ago, but I don't remember too much about it (other than the fact that I like it).
    Just finished watching Seton Academy. Hoping for Season 2. Ranka is definitly best girl of Seton Academy.
    Ebonyslayer
    Ebonyslayer
    As long as people overlook the school academy tropes it can be enjoyable.
    Just finished watching Room Camp. Can't wait for Yuru Camp Season 2!
    Justfinished watching ThePetGirlofSakurasou. Atfirst I wanted a Season2, but then I learned howmuch garbage the rest of the lightnovels are.
    Akishima
    Akishima
    Always disappointing when that happens. It's a shame light novels are often little more than fanfic.
    NekoYesEcchi
    NekoYesEcchi
    One of my fav animes- I'm sorry to hear that the novels suck.... was thinking of reading them.
    L
    LadyPsychic
    I love "The Pet Girl of Sakurasou" anime. While I would've been fine with a season 2, I always felt that the anime was complete enough at being just one season long (and if it's true that the rest of the light novels suck, then it's for the best that it ends where it does).
    Just finished watching the first season of We Never Learn. After that final episode, #TeamFumino all the way. I really hope she wins.
    JustFinishedWatchingIn/Spectre.IEnjoyedIt,ButMinorSpoilerForMinorComplaint:Why haven't these two kissed yet? You know who I'm talking about.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back