Eleceed

How long did yall take to get hooked on the manga? i'm on chapter 8 and to me its just okay...
When cats arrived i dont remember the chps though.......the manhwa started weak but then the cute cats and the OPness of Kayden.......so cool

I had chanced upon and ignored this webtoon so many time before but when i finally decided to give it a try i just couldn't stop reading! ヾ(*’O’*)/ It's soooo good. I literally couldn't stop laughing and Jiwoo is like the cutest protag i have ever seen and the cats omg so adorable (◍♡∀♡)

How long did yall take to get hooked on the manga? i'm on chapter 8 and to me its just okay...

Yeah I think i was a little sceptical at the start too but as I read more i ended up totally hooked. Though to be fair i think i got hooked pretty soon since i found Jiwoo's personality really pleasing and the sense of humour was just my type too.

I had chanced upon and ignored this webtoon so many time before but when i finally decided to give it a try i just couldn't stop reading! ヾ(*’O’*)/ It's soooo good. I literally couldn't stop laughing and Jiwoo is like the cutest protag i have ever seen and the cats omg so adorable (◍♡∀♡)

I just started reading yesterday and i can't agree more. I am just on ch36 but loving the characters so far.

Last edited:
i'm on ch 236, and i personally like the author's artstyle and humor but tbh i can see why some wouldn't like it. the plot is repetitive and predictable, typical for action genre. the cats are cute though :hamster:

I really need to catch up on this series; it's been a few months since I last read it, but genuinely it's one of my favourite manhwa. I love how it can be both lighthearted (cats cats cats!!!) and serious (all the cool political drama of their particular murim world).

Love the Cats but I want to see more of the cat in grey and black that has been awakened :( ,like imagine a genuine (not Kayden or Curtain in cat form) cat supporting the MC in battles

Back