What made or ruined your day?

w r m d: okay. the universe wins. i hate my job.
Sending some hugs!
tenor.gif

I have zero interest in going to five guys. Overpriced McDonald’s (which I also don’t like)

But you get your weight in fries!

Now I want some Five Guys. No matter what size fries you order they just fill the entire bag anyway.

Customer: Can I get a small fries?
Five Guys: *Fills the bag with fries*
----
Customer: Can I get a large fries?
Five Guys: *Fills the bag with fries, puts it in a bigger bag and fills that bag with fries*

I never had the chance to try it tbh. I wonder how it'd be to eat five guys

dFCQuuA.jpg

WMMD

Got to play smash bros with @UniversalParanoia1 and @PreciousEgg and I gotta say, sometimes I didn't even lag enough to create my own universe, so it was fun those times! (And all the other times too, I love you guys)

Now, I ain't dissin' you or nuthin with your Smash talk, but PE McStacks and UniPwnal are OG playe-

Oh shut up. You were the only one lagging and you still kicked our ass every time smh.

(But yeah that was fun)

Oh shit, deja vu! But he had the handicap of lag and you still lost? Git gud. At least Uni got gud with her Pichu pla-

Yeah it was a lot of fun!

Even if I will have flashbacks of you three stocking my Inkling. XD

Man, @turk- @MythicalTurkey reminds me of me back in Melee days, I beat the crap out of my friends as Ness, despite his nerfs. Him and Captain Falcon. I'm sorry I doubted you, because you 2v1 them and came out victorious like a Raptor.

Serves you right. That's what you get for playing with one hand and eating with the other. Or at least I presume that's what happened.

If she two-handed the controller instead of snacking on mini bagel bites, she would have roxX0rd u.

Because there's no conceivable way that I'm good at smash bros, of course :[

Despite his talk, hype and everything about him being a fanboy of a series that should be fanboyed but not going overfanboy and being a good person and rational being who I admire about it- I thought he would have been pwnd by the Young Skywalker and the Eggman.

There is a five guys near me and I still haven't been. I walk past it on my way to the Japanese "barn" as my dad like to call it. Every time I say I must go in, every time I keep walking.
Also the portions are probably more than likely a quarter of what you'd get in America but the same price :/

You small-stomached Irish/cluster of cultures in them British Isles, Great Britain, whatever you call that archipelago, make me sad at you being oppressed by not getting American-sized portions that could feed a family of four non-Americans for 2 days.

You small-stomached Irish/cluster of cultures in them British Isles, Great Britain, whatever you call that archipelago, make me sad at you being oppressed by not getting American-sized portions that could feed a family of four non-Americans for 2 days.
They're trying to cut down on the obesity before it gets out of hand here.
Trust me we ain't small stomached, at least I'm not. I eat that in one sitting.... :/
Tis great Britain and Ireland, or UK and Ireland btw :P

Trust me we ain't small stomached, at least I'm not. I eat that in one sitting.... :/

Well that's good then. Also, same. The appetite I have is insane but my metabolism is very high so it all balances out basically.

We're two peas in a pod then. Friends can't get over the amount I eat :P

I've horrified people with the amount I eat. Usually people at work because my friends know I am The Devourer. My hunk of shit metabolism though means I just pack it on, but 10 years of manual labor also means I'm built like an iron worker so I basically look like a middle-aged dad at 26. :/

WMMD: I had enough time to binge watch the entirety of Aggretsuko S2 today before my shift. Holy crap I haven't watched TV for three hours in ages. That felt nice. Gonna head to the diner to get me a burger and head to work.

So you don't want to be America.

And now I'm learned! I can now clump all them non-Irish states into non-Irish blob with Ireland on the side.

WRMD: When I told the store I could work Saturdays, I was banking on management's greed and consistent love for cutting hours. I thought I'd only be on maybe once or twice a month, because Saturdays bleed into Sundays and I work at the bank on Sundays, so it's essentially a 24 hour shift. Came in today to check the schedule and they have me on tomorrow for the seventh consecutive Saturday, meaning I haven't had a day off in seven weeks. But if I don't put the availability down, they could cut my position, so...fuck.

Basically I need a break and ain't no one got time for that.

Back