Post something we don't know about you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, here's something I've never told anyone. I went through a phase years ago where I really wanted to wear glasses and I don't know why. So I went to 3 different opticians, 2 of them said i had 20/20 vision, the other told me I had a lazy left eye and wanted me to wear an eye patch when reading, watching tv or using a computer for 6 months.

I didn't do that.

Just rubbing your 20/20 vision in our blind faces aren’t you!

Ok, here's something I've never told anyone. I went through a phase years ago where I really wanted to wear glasses and I don't know why. So I went to 3 different opticians, 2 of them said i had 20/20 vision, the other told me I had a lazy left eye and wanted me to wear an eye patch when reading, watching tv or using a computer for 6 months.

I didn't do that.

Why the hell not? You could have come up with some rad backstory for it and been a real chuunibyou with your death throw judo eye.

You've pretty much attacked me with everything I hate about my glorious faceframes, but contacts... I dunno. Having to change them out and actually remember to TAKE them out every night. Eh... I don't know if I'm ready for that level of responsibility.
Honestly, you completely stop thinking about it after the first few weeks. It just becomes a completely naturnal routine.

I remember when my brother started wearing them for a while, and I was always laughing at him when he put them in or out, because it took him such an effort, while it takes me about 2 seconds. :D

I tried contacts when I was younger and couldn't do it. Putting them in was a pain and my eyes always got irritated. I've just stuck with glasses for all these years and they're like second nature to me.
1A3F.gif

I didn't do that.
You could have just bought glasses with regular glass.

For discussing things you do (or that people you're close to anonymously) or that you see happen in your life that might not be ordinary or expected for people to do. We all have odd habits and ways we react to things so now's the time to figure out if people share our mentality!

Judgement-free zone, but we will laugh at you silently. Zed sucks
============================================
Is it weird that sometimes I post something and then a minute later forget it and see that I posted it in recent posts and wonder what the hell I could have possibly posted?

Last edited:
when we are sleep deprived we tend to do a lot of things we don't remember, or other influences such as stress, drugs, alcohol, brain injuries... I fall into the last category myself. but I do weird things all the time, when I'm talking to someone I don't remember doing something else. but, the joys of being use to that, is possibly weirder still.

I don't interact with many people by choice, I rather enjoy being anti social, however, the few I do interact don't consider me to be weird, they call me unique. so, that's probably a nice way of saying I'm weird. but I have my routine and get fussy when I'm off it, I like to do this or that. sometimes I wish there were more hours in the day like in Men in Black ran with. and I have a feeling the engaging I have with people in the real world they probably consider me weird. my friends have gotten use to the meow noise I tend to make, the ears I like to wear, the useless facts that I always know the right moment to toss out... so, in our own little way, we're all weird to some, but, to those who matter, they don't consider us weird, if they do, then why should they matter!

For discussing things you do (or that people you're close to anonymously) or that you see happen in your life that might not be ordinary for normal people to do. We all have odd habits and ways we react to things so now's the time to figure out if people share our mentality!

Judgement-free zone, but we will laugh at you silently.

Is it weird that sometimes I post something and then a minute later forget it and see that I posted it in recent posts and wonder what the hell I could have possibly posted?
no you just have short term memory loss

Is it weird to re-read every number like 2 or 3 times before typing any in on a long string of numbers? Every time I've had to do a UPC code lookup it takes me like half a minute, but with unfamiliar words I can type them all in quickly just by looking at the word once. Like my immediate short term memory isn't good enough to hold any string of numbers up to 4 but only with numbers.

Is it weird to re-read every number like 2 or 3 times before typing any in on a long string of numbers? Every time I've had to do a UPC code lookup it takes me like half a minute, but with unfamiliar words I can type them all in quickly just by looking at the word once. Like my immediate short term memory isn't good enough to hold any string of numbers up to 4 but only with numbers.
My memory is the exact same. I can just about remember my DOB, let alone my mobile no. Anything else forget it!

I'm always so afraid I'm skipping over a number or something. It's really annoying to sit there staring at it. Jay Z had 99 problems, but I don't know how many I have because numbers are one of them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back