Anime-Planet 2011 Anime Awards Winners

Nothing surprising about the results except for maybe drama which i thought Ano hana would win. And for a change the actual and panel votes are quite close.

Nod of the hat to the Panel for the Bonus votes.
Those were fun.

Everything else was pretty much par for course. Which is fine, of those picked they seemed to be good choices.

Steinsgate won almost every category it could win xD too bad a great character like Yuno Gasai didn't win at least once :(

too bad a great character like Yuno Gasai didn't win at least once :(
Mirai Nikki wasn't an eligible series for the 2011 Awards, so no Yuno Gasai. Only series that ended in 2011 were eligible for awards and Mirai Nikki finished in 2012.

So fear not, you'll be able to vote for Yuno in this year's awards!

Mirai Nikki wasn't an eligible series for the 2011 Awards, so no Yuno Gasai. Only series that ended in 2011 were eligible for awards and Mirai Nikki finished in 2012.

So fear not, you'll be able to vote for Yuno in this year's awards!

It didn't have to end in 2011. All series that end during the spring to winter period are eligible in theory, some get left out for various reasons sometimes. I'm not the one that makes the decisions in he end. Lots of decisions to make though since so many series are involved.

when will that be organized anyway? just wondering since I'm looking forward to it

the earliest it will pop up is at the end of this season. Depending on many other things, i can't say if or when it will happen. But if it does, after the end of the current season.

It didn't have to end in 2011. All series that end during the spring to winter period are eligible in theory, some get left out for various reasons sometimes. I'm not the one that makes the decisions in he end. Lots of decisions to make though since so many series are involved.
Well I distinctly do remember that that was the rule. And its stated here. Either way, Mirai Nikki will obviously be eligible this year.

Back