Anime-Planet 2011 Anime Awards Winners

Discussion in 'Anime-Planet Annual Anime Awards' started by Cetonis, Apr 15, 2012.

1. BrainBlow

BrainBlow Well-Known Member

Yes, yes you do. And for the record, Eiji is the most popular Bakuman character in official polls.

2. ieatanime

ieatanime Active Member

Nothing surprising about the results except for maybe drama which i thought Ano hana would win. And for a change the actual and panel votes are quite close.

3. Funkgun

Funkgun Forum Moderator

Nod of the hat to the Panel for the Bonus votes.
    Those were fun.

Everything else was pretty much par for course. Which is fine, of those picked they seemed to be good choices.

4. DrunkenBlowfish

DrunkenBlowfish New Member

The only one of these I couldn't agree with was Fate/Zero for best action. I can live with the rest.

5. Jehowi

Jehowi Member

Posted by Jehowi on Jan 7, 2013
    Steinsgate won almost every category it could win xD too bad a great character like Yuno Gasai didn't win at least once :(

6. kargarus

kargarus New Member

Mirai Nikki wasn't an eligible series for the 2011 Awards, so no Yuno Gasai. Only series that ended in 2011 were eligible for awards and Mirai Nikki finished in 2012.

So fear not, you'll be able to vote for Yuno in this year's awards!

7. AhnYS

AhnYS Member

Posted by AhnYS on Jan 7, 2013
    when will that be organized anyway? just wondering since I'm looking forward to it

8. Tyranid5

Tyranid5 Member

It didn't have to end in 2011. All series that end during the spring to winter period are eligible in theory, some get left out for various reasons sometimes. I'm not the one that makes the decisions in he end. Lots of decisions to make though since so many series are involved.

the earliest it will pop up is at the end of this season. Depending on many other things, i can't say if or when it will happen. But if it does, after the end of the current season.

9. kargarus

kargarus New Member

Well I distinctly do remember that that was the rule. And its stated here. Either way, Mirai Nikki will obviously be eligible this year.