junejam's avatar

• earth??
  • Joined Jan 6, 2020

The Faraway Paladin

Nov 27, 2021

As someone who read the manga first and just found out it got animated beautifully I'm quite surprised how it's well matched with the manga and going on the same pace.

for ppl who only watched the first five episodes I can't blame you for the info dumping situation or how will couldn't voice out everything but you all should remember their circumstances as well (being alive in some way for more than 200 years rlly doesn't help much to be a great parent)

I totally recommend this anime it's very wholesome and has bits of adventure and sprinkled with action on the top

6.9/10 characters
8.2/10 overall

Hikari1000 Dec 16, 2021

I get what you were saying on how being undead for 200 years doesn't make you the best of parents, but having to live with two other people for two hundred years also means you learn pretty quickly that it's not a good idea to keep important secrets. My main problem was that their personal investment in Will was weirdly detached. Yes, they were undead, but they were clearly caring people. I mean, the mummy prayed to her former goddess everyday for bread! Haha! It was just really weird to see three people that were clearly great warriors/ heroes act like as if they've never been wronged by somebody lying to them or keeping a big important secret that wasn't theirs to keep. I still like their personalities at least. Mary's scolding of Will and Blood drinking was hilarious.