TakashiNatsume's avatar

TakashiNatsume

• In your basement. Don't be shy, come on down!
  • Joined Dec 2, 2019
  • ? / F

I liked the setting, I liked the plot, but it wasn't executed in a way that wowed me.

Story: "On the outskirts of a faraway desert oasis, there once lived a charming young slave trader, known throughout the land as "Black Eagle". One day, one of Black Eagle's former slaves, Gran, captures him and has him taken to Alkil, a skilled animal trainer. Alkil's semen contains an aphrodisiac that makes any human obedient to him. Black Eagle was to train under Alkil until he became an obedient plaything for Gran. However, Black Eagle refuses to yield, and Alkil starts to view this tenacious slave trader as someone special..." I really wanted this to be a story about a popular tsundere prostitute and pampered, arrogant rich boy. I really did. It happened, but not in the way I wanted it to. Oh, and heads up for rape scenes, as the synopsis would imply. (BTW, there is a second story in chapters 5-7. Reading it will question your logic and rot your brain cells, I suggest not reading it. Unless you're into tentacle hentai.)

Art: Above mediocre, it's really pretty.

Characters: The uke, Loki/Black Eagle, could've been solid tsundere material, but he wasn't, unfortunately. The seme, was a bit of a cuckoo, so I'll pass. Then we have Gran, the idiotic antagonist who didn't live up to my expectations.

Overall2.5/5 stars