The Titan's Bride - Reviews

Alt title: Kyojin-zoku no Hanayome

The Titan's Bride
LolliEllie's avatar
Sep 14, 2021

I just joined this website, how do I read the Manga on here? And if I can't then where can I read it?

AntT's avatar
Mar 31, 2020

The story seems very promising but the relationship growth isn't there in the beginning as much as I wish it was. It was more like we saw only the peak of the iceberg but it left a lot below the water that we needed to see. I do think as the story goes on there will be more growth to their relationship and become more promising.

Curiousmadra's avatar
Mar 29, 2020

Pretty forced if you ask me but I will say, the art is very very good in this yaoi isekai manga!

NatsumeKhun's avatar
Jan 8, 2022

This series is still ongoing as of this review. I read up to chapter 66, and I will say I've thoroughly enjoyed it. The story isn't the greatest out there, but honestly compared to other disasters I've read, it could be worse. It does build a world with various races, but I wouldn't read too deeply into it for enjoyment purposes. The relationship betwen Kouichi and Ciaus is cute in how a big stupid giant with the personality of a golden retriever desperately tries to get the human to fall for him. It is forced and is basically a kidnapping at first sure, however as Ciaus promised, he never makes it painful or hurts Koichi, which should mean something I think. It isn't the healthiest way to begin a relationship by any means, however in the later chapters they become more like a healthy couple, and learn to be more honest and to work together. The side characters are not explored too deeply but add to the story in a way that's not annoying or unnecessary. I found myself really liking Palo and Rail especially, with Rail reminding me of a character from Interespecies Reviewers. The art and anatomy is surprisingly well done, depicting the size differences really well. There's lots of hot and steamy moments throughout, perhaps more in this story than any I've read before, but I very much enjoy it. I highly recommend this one.

Overall: 7/10

AquaStar's avatar
Aug 12, 2021

i am on 57th chapter but it shows 19 is it right?