Nito no Taidana Isekai Shoukougun: Saijaku Shoku "Healer" nano ni Saikyou wa Cheat desu ka? - Reviews

Alt title: Nito's Lazy Foreign World Syndrome

ZhaoHao's avatar
Nov 28, 2020

This is very stupid. Stupid mc talks about revenge and shit but he goes fiddle the second he sees people. Talk about destroying the world but is weak-minded and fucking stupid. Oh look, I have enough power to destroy anyone who I come in contact with but let's just hide it for now in case someone weaker than me wants it. Poor written story, I doubt character development will come around because it's so generic ass shit, make it slice of life will ya dumbass author.

Astronvl's avatar
Dec 11, 2020

The only reason I'm giving a rating this high is because I generally love revenge plots. But, I have to say, the author didn't make these characters well. I would expect the MC to go around all vengeful and angry, but he's socialable and constantly hangs around weak people acting weak. WHY? Why on earth would you make a REVENGE-driven character like this??? If this wasn't a revenge-based manga I would've given this at most a 4/10. So boring.

SPOILERS

In Chapter 8 this fool of an MC said "Revenge is not everything." Makes sense, he didn't kill himself due to being overly bullied or anything. Back in Chapter 1 when he was belittled, he probably just thought, "This is just fine, my life is great!". Seriously, wtf...

watermelonseed's avatar
Aug 6, 2020

it worth watching. the story builds up the characters in their own unique way.

benefits860's avatar
Apr 3, 2021

Fuck the mc, man is dog water. Dude contradicts himself every other sentence and is pathetic. Don't read

LewdNoLolis's avatar
Jul 21, 2021

Well its sure is a revenge based manga but u also need some wolrd building and characrter relationships amlnd development.

Cause u cant just expect him to just go on a rampage like some stupid revenge fed idiot.

The author knows this and has done a good job at making it into a good plot, secondly he needs to be powerful as he cant just say that he's the most powerful guy in the isekai as he needs knowledge and education of this world and also he needs to do the side quests he has for the God of revenge, so if u think that this is going too slow then this might now bw ur cup of tea.