what's your favourite smell?

favourite juice?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

yubun

i like coconut and vanilla, and laundry powder smell
ee my boyfriend smells like laundry powder uwu

Considering I hate coffee, I love the smell of it, and a mix of what it smells like after rain, with mint. I wish that was a candle.

Pumpkin Pie & Pumpkin Spice, cinnamon, brown sugar, coffee, Peppermint, and the smell of new books. xD

Gasoline, weed and the wrapping of Kinder chocolate bars.
I like the Kinder eggs better. I used to eat them as a kid so now they bring back memories. In any case, Kinder is really tasty and it does smell great.

By the way, I love the smell of chamomile tea and fresh basil.

I love the smell of Napalm in the morning (c)
On a more serious note, the smell of powder after firecrackers going off is great.

In no particular order:
Garlic
Cosmoline (or any preservative grease)
Basil, oregano, rosemary
Aged whiskey - ideally Irish or 'Murican
Espresso
Dark chocolate
Fresh tatami​

- A soft whiff of gasoline can smell pretty nice.
- Dark roasted coffee.
- Puppies.
- Outdoors BBQ.
- Pistachio ice cream.
- The distant smell of cow dung in open air is very refreshing, at least in the climate where I live. Obviously kinda depends on the concentration of it, tho.

- Cappuccinos
- Apples
- Mowed grass
- Cactus blossoms
- Various types of pumpkin deserts.

I have some others that I like as well, but these are the first that come to mind.

Coffee, or café, or kaffee, I'd say is my favorite smell, and I smell it every single morning, thankfully. I also love the smell of Whiskey, books and chocolate. And, even though I don't smoke, I really like the smell of cigars. Not the smoke, just the cigar itself.

the smell when it starts raining after a period with no rain.
the smell from tires that has been doing wheelspins or burnouts.
the smell of basil.
bacon.
bacon.
clean clothes.
the smell of new/fresh rubber tires.
the smell of metal, or a metal work shop.
a freshly mowed lawn.

Last edited:
Rain, Coffee, Barbecue ( especially chicken or ribs XD ) Diesel, Pomade and Artificial Grape or Watermelon.. Now and Laters.. Starburst, Skittles.. Chocolate.. mint .. that Vicks stuff.. Pinapple.. that musty smell from old things .. libraries.. books.. leather..

Last edited:
The smell of wet wood.
And white musk perfume.
The crystal things that deers make to attract mates.
Some other perfumes and Baqoors I dont know the name of.
Nag Champa aint bad.

Generally i don't like to much smell. I get sensory overload and start choking/tearing up. I prefer it to be more relaxed.

Oh and aftershave/shaving cream is pretty nice.

Back