What was your least favorite anime of the spring season?

I have to go with Hundred for this season. These types of shows are pure guilty pleasure for me and I usually managed to get some entertainment out of them, but I didn't get anything out of Hundred save for one ED song.

Have to second Girl Meets Bear. I can't recall a first episode making me laugh that hard in ages. And then it just divebombed in humor and quality after that.

For me Lost Village.
It had so much promise, and it couldn't deliver on anything. Too many cast members, plot was too convoluted, and the character designs were too bland.

I only chose to watch what I expected to gain some enjoyment from. That being said-

The Lost Village.

I only stuck with it because everyone else was, and the first 2/3 of it was fun to discuss how bad it was and see the same reactions. The last third was dreadful as conversation dropped off because we all just wanted it to end.

Its Hundred.........................
Probably going to be least favorite of the year, that shit was awful

If by worst you mean worse that I watched expecting something decent Joker Game. But the worst in terms of like overall ( going into it knowing it was bad) Hundred

*barfs all over big order*
*barfs all over hundred*
*barfs all over bearXgirl*
*barfs all over joker 3* (especially knowing there's a fucking S4 coming too.... wtf >.<)
*barfs all over 12 sai*
*barfs all over cerberus*
*barfs all over Anne-Happy*
*barfs all over crane game girls*
*barfs all over bakuon*
*barfs all over super lovers*
*barfs all over usakame*
*barfs all over Twin Star Exorcists* (why are you going to be 50 eps?!?!)
*barfs all over Wagamama High Spec*
*barfs all over endride* (but its still kind fun to see how bad it is)
*barfs all over Sansha Sanyou (the only good parts have cats in them)
*barfs all over pan de peace*
*barfs all over Ragnastrike Angels*
*barfs all over that never a girl online show* -____-
*barfs all over that hero show* -_________-
*barfs all over rezero* .....

:@_@:

Last edited:
Among all the shows I finished - The Lost Village. I defended it at the beginning, but it eventually became clear to me that it was a hopeless mess and only got worse as it went on.

I want to check out Big Order to see if it's as bad as people are saying. I watched the first episode, but that's it.

1st Place: Endride, for somehow being two seasons, being ugly, poorly written and the worst overall.
2nd Place: Cerberus, for having animation worse than Endride, somehow and being second worst overall.
3rd Place: Big Order, A slightly more enjoyable mess and slightly more competently animated than the above two.
4th Place: Lost Village, Slightly less messy than the above, still utterly retarded but just as barely enjoyable.
5th Place: Joker Game, because it crawled so far up it's own ass that it can't get out of it's atmosphere.
6th Place: Hundred, Honestly, I have no idea how they fucked up a more ecchi Infinite Stratos rip-off.

Joker game. Either my mind was fucked up all the fine not allowing me to watch it OR it was a load of croc shit

Chii did not have a good season.

While my worst show is still Lost Village, my second worst was Bakuon.
I got that in the lottery, and seinen-ecchi just means huge amounts of fanservice. Bakuon gave us one decent character, who never talked and had no facial expression.

I have yet to start Mayoiga, but so far the worst of the season was Joker Game to me. It was awfully dissapointing

I have yet to start Mayoiga, but so far the worst of the season was Joker Game to me. It was awfully dissapointing

You have to watch Mayoiga.
I can't be the only one who actually liked it because it wasn't like all the other spring animes

while i did dislike a lot there is a lot i really love too. maybe not as long as the hate list but there's still a lot of quality in the rest not mentioned (there are 2 that people are moaning about in here that i've not gotten around to yet but i really enjoyed their first episodes :P)

Back