The Titan's Bride

Oh Goddddddd it's out already. Rip the bandaid off, Star, rip it off.

I browsed through the manga. I know who's what's coming. And let me just tell you up front. This is NOT how he got isekaied in the manga.

8286d2d40db017f9575978461f62ca57.jpg

In the manga he was slamming the salmon on his bed. Boom. Isekaied. Bedroom scene. Narratively makes more sense. Don't @ me.
DangerousLeadingAmazontreeboa-size_restricted.gif

Episode 2
Exposition sucks, as does the prince, and the gods are tedious and racist biological essentialists. I bet they masturbate to The Bell Curve.

Yes, the sexual dimorphism is second to it being interspecies. The prince is so smart, except he meant it in a more stupid way. Also, he's fucking creep stroking invisidicks, but that's to be expected. At least he stopped it from being full rape because why not force a contract? Consent is optional, people!

So I've been reading the manga and its beyond awesome. So when I heard that it was going to get an anime I was hyped to say the least. Only to find out that it was 6 minutes long..... 0.O uhhhhhm okay? So I continue to second episode right? Like maybe it was just in spurts like some anime are. NOOOOOOOOPE! They only add like a minute max to what episode 1 left off at, it's basically a huge recap with an added minute of progress. I'm extremely disappointed and saddened about this. If all they are really going to do is just recap and add a minute of progress each episode then what exactly is the point? I might pick it back up when it finishes but it's unlikely. It's worse than cliffhangers.

Back