Sokushi Cheat ga Saikyou Sugite, Isekai no Yatsura ga Marude Aite ni Naranain desu ga.

Ch: 13
Why would Lain say her main body was killed when only her movement was stopped? She was able to talk easily with her subordinate before the system erased her. It was the system that killed her, wasn’t it?

Although it seems that Takatou killed every Lain B including the connection Lain had with her own body.

Or if we think in game terms, killing the connection in-game would also result in the player’s termination, which in that world would result in the death of the player.

...so Takatou killed the ‘player’, Sage Lain by killing her connection with her body. I think I somewhat get it.

Ch: 14
AΩ. It doesn’t sound like it took much time to think that name up.

Also I just noticed, but his hair colour’s different compared to the cover. Light brown on cover, and completely black in manga.

Also, did Science develop to the extent that dimensional rooms can be created? Or did a gate to another world appear and a facility was built around if? It doesn’t look like the teacher lady could feel a wall behind her after entering the room.

Derp, reviewed this as I was going through my large list of manga, here's what I say, 3 quarters interesting, 1 quarter boring. Read if your a isikai nerd

Back