[REQUEST] Custom Lists

FoodLife

I actually have 2 requests.
1. Either remove the Numerical or Alphabetical in "Sort" that is found in Custom lists. They are both the same. Nothing changed.

2. You can see in "Feed" the things the people you followed do, such as adding some stuff to their lists. Can you make an option to see what they added recently? In short, add a Recent choice on "Sort" .

Huh dude. Bout your first request, there is a difference between Numerical and Alphabetical lol. If nothing has changed to you, it's probably because the owner arranged them to be ordered in alphabetical order, so both the numerical and alphabetical order are the exact same. But if that's not the case, the order will be different.

And as for the second request, what do you mean? The feed gives you all the recent additions idk

I see, my bad for the 1st one.

As for the 2nd one, the only thing that shows up is that it was updated. Nothing more.

As for the 2nd one, the only thing that shows up is that it was updated. Nothing more.
Storing what was changed would make an already big feed much bigger, which would likely have adverse effects on performance. So, unfortunately, I don't think adding it to the feed is an option right now.

We can look into adding it as a sort on the custom lists themselves though.

Back