Pupa

And here's what I think the next episode is going to look like:

download.jpg

bahahaha.

Also

qYPu8cD.png

Just watched episode 1 and i'm so disappointed in this it seemed kinda interesting with the gore and stuff then they just censor it and it's 4 minute's long god dammit. Does anyone know if there will be an uncensored version or not.

Episode 1
Wow so far this season not one anime pissed me off as much as this one.I thought that they were holding back because they wanted to show gore but what the hell was that?They completely covered everything!I was here for the gore and they gave me a freaking censor.Could they have censored it better?Hell yes.But nope they want their DVD+Blu-ray money.What a waste of time.I will continue to watch this since I don't drop series but wow I hope I don't get as pissed off next episode like this one but I highly doubt that.

Episode 1
Wow so far this season not one anime pissed me off as much as this one.I thought that they were holding back because they wanted to show gore but what the hell was that?They completely covered everything!I was here for the gore and they gave me a freaking censor.Could they have censored it better?Hell yes.But nope they want their DVD+Blu-ray money.What a waste of time.I will continue to watch this since I don't drop series but wow I hope I don't get as pissed off next episode like this one but I highly doubt that.

This series has a lot of content, giving it just 4 minutes is an insult.

^ Sormat knows what's up. :laugh:

I lost my shit on the ending.

This shit is edginess at its finest. xD

Episode 2

There's really nothing to say. Except maybe blood and some monster thing.

Episode 2:

I've got a better idea. They should just do the entire show with teddy bears. Just show stuffing instead of censored blood and guts.

Ep. 2

My precious little sister!!!
hahaha.... hahahhahhaha.... AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA...hahaha..haha..ha... *grunts*

The manga is a lot better on its narrative than this, of that I can assure you, so if the anime does not motivate you, the manga may, it is A LOT better.

*reading the manga*

This manga is so fucking weird

Manga is okay (eh...) but anime is awful.

Last edited:
Something has to be really terrible for the Pupa manga to be "a lot better" than it.

Truly DEEN at their finest.

*reading the manga*

This manga is so fucking weird

Manga is okay (eh...) but anime is awful.
You gotta admit the manga does its job a lot better than the anime though.

Something has to be really terrible for the Pupa manga to be "a lot better" than it.

Truly DEEN at their finest.

Erm give a shot at the manga, and you tell me what you think, of the manga and comparatively speaking between the two media.

Episode 2

Dafuq did I just watch? God this show is horrible first it's shortend to 4 minute's and now this, I might read the manga though the concept seems kinda interesting.

Erm give a shot at the manga, and you tell me what you think, of the manga and comparatively speaking between the two media.

If I hadn't read the manga already I wouldn't be talking about it being awful. Obviously.

What I haven't watched yet is the anime, which is why I'm not criticizing it directly but rather figuring it has to be absolute trash if it's far worse than even the manga I found awful.

Baring the 30 sec intro and 30 sec ending.
Each episode is only a mere 3 min.
...But it felt longer somehow, and not in a good way.
I'll give it a couple more. Then, more than likely, I will drop it like D-Lovers.

Back