[NEWS] New user anime list headers are up

sothis

Forum Moderator
Anime-Planet Founder
Developer
Thanks to kace, we now have a new header for each user's anime list. It matches the profile header sort of, except the overall anime stats are easy to see. There are still some minor fixes left such as linking back to the profile, but otherwise this should be a good addition. Please thank him for his hard work, and enjoy!

Re: New user anime list headers are up

I had no idea what you were talking about when I read the post, but I went to look.... wow, I really like it. Looks awesome! :love:

oh wow... yes I am loving it. now I can keep track that I have 76 anime that I want to watch.

I stumbled upon this when I was updating an anime from watching to watched, and LOVED it. It felt very natural and obvious, as if it always had been there and always will.

I stumbled upon this when I was updating an anime from watching to watched, and LOVED it. It felt very natural and obvious, as if it always had been there and always will.
Well said, in fact it seemed so natural that although I saw it straight away it took me a good 10 minutes while updating my list before I realized it was a new feature :p. Thank you kace!

I really like it too. It looks very nice! Thanks Kace and Sothis!!!

I like it too...a lot :) tnx kace...great job...

Back