Music Discussion Thread

Show Me The Body still continuing to be amazing with this new nasty single:

If this doesn't make you want to have a fist fight, nothing will.

Last edited:
Why the hell is this so ridiculously epic? Been listening on autorepeat for a week now. Need help probably.
Well, Riots always went quite far in their making of good videos and music for the game.
This particular track features Tommy Lee and Danny Lohner, definitely not the most unknown names, hehe.

I still remember being impressed how the game launcher, which was changing every few weeks, each time had a new theme-matching background track, quite often pretty good ones.

And what about all those cool music vids they've made.
Hell, this song makes me goosebumpy even now with its haunting beauty of melody and voice combined with stunning visuals:

RIP LG Petrov, drummer of Morbid, vocalist of Entombed and yet another victim to cancer. Time to blast some Left Hand Path and Wolverine Blues.
Aw, fucknuggets. I've had the pleasure of seeing Entombed live twice, and he delivered the goods with aplomb and a cheery mood. A friend played at the same festival as Entombed once and said he was quite the character backstage.

I haven't checked out his latter-day musical works, but he is missed.

I catch myself chuckling at Eminem punchlines sometimes, until I remember listening to him rap these days is a lot like listening to that old man yells at cloud meme in hyperspeed. I mean, I thought it was pretty funny when I heard Gen Z was trying to get him cancelled on TikTok, but sometimes you just gotta learn to choose your battles, you know? That's something that goes out to Eminem as much as it goes out to whoever's trying to get him cancelled.

Something mainstream here, too:

Not the biggest Bruno Mars fan, but this collaboration is a dream. His voice just vibes so well with this kind of 70's funk concept.

Something mainstream here, too:

Not the biggest Bruno Mars fan, but this collaboration is a dream. His voice just vibes so well with this kind of 70's funk concept.

I got into Anderson Paak not too long ago, but man, this makes me want to listen to Malibu again.

Last edited:
My home girl St.Vincent, is really leaning into that David Bowie Young Americans vibe with this track:

I fucking love this too much, don't think she's ever been sexier.

Listened to Gipsy Kings again for the first time in yeeeaaaaars today and they're still pretty awesome. The not sucky kind of flamenco pop and good vibes all around, can definitely get down to this.

The best version of Hotel California will also always belong to them as well.

Listened to Gipsy Kings again for the first time in yeeeaaaaars today and they're still pretty awesome. The not sucky kind of flamenco pop and good vibes all around, can definitely get down to this.

The best version of Hotel California will also always belong to them as well.

Gipsy Kings is really top notch among Flamenco artists to me, I think my favourite Flamenco artist still has to be Camaron De La Isla:

Excellent intricate compositions, jazziness and awesome gritty powerful voice.

Gipsy Kings is really top notch among Flamenco artists to me, I think my favourite Flamenco artist still has to be Camaron De La Isla:

Excellent intricate compositions, jazziness and awesome gritty powerful voice.

I only really know Paco de Lucía aside from Gipsy Kings but I always really liked flamenco music itself due to its infectious feelgood quality and heartfelt playing.

Dude sounds awesome.

Farius - Forever (Boxer & Amy Wiles Remix)

Farius - Forever

Che-Yung - Rainy Sleep (Extended Mix)
I used to listen to a lot of uplifting trance years ago. Not exactly my pick these days, but it's good to see it's still alive and well.

P.S.
Ahhh my old trance days... good memories

I used to listen to a lot of uplifting trance years ago. Not exactly my pick these days, but it's good to see it's still alive and well.

P.S.
Ahhh my old trance days... good memories
overall i like trance a lot. with a track that shines to me, it gives some kind of extra energy boost when training. but it is not like i like everything as long it is trance, there is still a lot of generic shit too.

So...how about that new Lil Nas X video? It's not often you see the devil getting a lap dance from a dude.

Apparently the video is causing a gay panic because kids like Nas X or some shit.

Never been so fucking proud of Lil Nas X being so unapologetically gay with this video, I'm not too big on his music but anything that pisses off the homophobes gives me life.

Bout time gays got pandered to with twerking action.

So...how about that new Lil Nas X video? It's not often you see the devil getting a lap dance from a dude.

Apparently the video is causing a gay panic because kids like Nas X or some shit.
I don't really listen to his music, but he's great. A lot of straights said they liked him before this video he was gay but not pushy about it or something like that. This music video definitely pushed the homophobes out of his fanbase.

Doubt, I'd listen to that without a video. But what an amazing music video! The ending is especially perfect.

Never been so fucking proud of Lil Nas X being so unapologetically gay with this video, I'm not too big on his music but anything that pisses off the homophobes gives me life.

Bout time gays got pandered to with twerking action.

I don't really listen to his music, but he's great. A lot of straights said they liked him before this video he was gay but not pushy about it or something like that. This music video definitely pushed the homophobes out of his fanbase.
Not really my usual type of music, but I'm 100% there for it.

673ab337a954ea6207093e5fcfa8c5c9ccb334da.png

Why the hell is this so ridiculously epic? Been listening on autorepeat for a week now. Need help probably.
Yeah, Pentakill rules. Shame LoL seems to have given up on them and gone full K-Pop/Rap instead. I want more metal, not more of that KDA bullshit.

...That being said, the Battle Queens theme was pretty baller.

Back