Missing Scanlations

Slaynoir

I am still not 100% familiar with the site so I may be missing it, but, does this place provide scanlations at all or just overall information on manga/anime? Or can someone point out a place that is has really obscure types of manga that're scanlated? I'm trying to find anything for Shikabana: Hana, Shitai, Koto (manga) (can't seem to even find raws). I keep running into manga I really want to read but either it isn't translated/updated or scanlated anywhere. Does anyone know what I can do? I suppose I could buy it but I don't have the luxury of doing so at this time. That and I cannot read japanese so, hurp durp? I know of a few decent sites but I've not had any luck with them in finding the manga I have mentioned, along with some of the others in my want to read list.

Didn't see anywhere else to ask this, so here it is. Thanks!

I am still not 100% familiar with the site so I may be missing it, but, does this place provide scanlations at all or just overall information on manga/anime? Or can someone point out a place that is has really obscure types of manga that're scanlated? I'm trying to find anything for Shikabana: Hana, Shitai, Koto (manga) (can't seem to even find raws). I keep running into manga I really want to read but either it isn't translated/updated or scanlated anywhere. Does anyone know what I can do? I suppose I could buy it but I don't have the luxury of doing so at this time. That and I cannot read japanese so, hurp durp? I know of a few decent sites but I've not had any luck with them in finding the manga I have mentioned, along with some of the others in my want to read list.

This site only provides the info of manga/anime. But some Lezhin titles can be read although it is only the first few chapters of said title.

As for the manga with no scanlations... maybe you could try translating it for yourself? You may or may not understand it though
Or ask some scanlation groups but i doubt that theyll do it, cant hurt to try tho

ask a scanlsation group! im part of plenty, and we take suggestions. just a heads up - most suggestions are declined, but you can always ask! if you join a group's discord, they'll usually have a place for suggestions!

Back