Kami Nomi zo Shiru Sekai

Re: The World God Only Knows

Chapter 157
Way to just break into Keima's house,Diana! Looks like we won't be seeing Mercury anytime soon (freaking Ayumi,I love and hate you so much right now),but I'm glad they haven't forgotten about Kanon/Apollo. If Diana wants the goddesses to gather,some major stuff might go down next few chapters. Also,Ryou is an idiot.

Last edited:

God, they made it so you know Mercury is there but you don't know which one. Ayumi could be depressed about giving Keima up to Chihiro or Chihiro could be depressed about Keima not answering her confession, I hope it's in Ayumi though, I like her better than Chihiro, although I'm just glad Shiori has one and the snob rich girl doesn't.

Bluebush, stop insulting Idiot's by calling Ryou an Idiot, everyone know's there's limit's to idiocy and Ryou is obviously more stupid than an idiot.

God, they made it so you know Mercury is there but you don't know which one. Ayumi could be depressed about giving Keima up to Chihiro or Chihiro could be depressed about Keima not answering her confession, I hope it's in Ayumi though, I like her better than Chihiro, although I'm just glad Shiori has one and the snob rich girl doesn't.

Bluebush, stop insulting Idiot's by calling Ryou an Idiot, everyone know's there's limit's to idiocy and Ryou is obviously more stupid than an idiot.

I hope its Ayumi too.She was the first girl to be captured,so she had like the longest time to remember.Plus,it looked like she was talking to someone (they even showed Ayumi's reflection in the window!) And I apologize for saying that.Its just that if Ryou let Fiore out after what she did,I would've lost it.

Honestly, judging by the current situation, I just can't see either of em being Mercury.

Sorry to repost something I said earlier,
The situation right now seems to favor Ayumi more. Think about it, she's locked in a room with the guy she likes, while a friend of hers confesses to him. As of now, she's the most vulnerable. For her, it's friendship vs. personal romance.
I guarantee you that this is going to tear her up from inside, and most likely she'll do something drastic, i.e. quitting track, the band, or even skipping school for a few days. So far, since Keima is the only one, aside from Ayumi of course, that knows of the situation, he'll eventually be forced to comfort her. In simple terms, the plot is focusing on Ayumi more so than Chihiro, hence most likely holds a goddess. The only event that will totally destroy my theory is: Chihiro discovering that Ayumi was in the room the whole time. If so, the focus will definitely change in favor of Chihiro."

Something I forgot to add was that this is problematic from a literary perspective. If Ayumi was to become Mercury, Chihiro will eventually be swept under the rug due to the drastic change in focus, especially due to the circumstances of the previous chapters; same thing applies to Chihiro. Think about it, if one of the two girls is Mercury, what happens to the other's role in the current arc? Will she be placed aside as if nothing happened, or will she lose panels until she eventually disappears? Better yet, will she become a troll (i.e. Siesta from the Zero No Tsuakaima series)

Honestly, if I had to choose betweem Ayumi or Chihiro, I'll choose Ayumi. Chihiro is too flat of a character, but, this may be beneficial to the plot. If Chihiro was indeed Mercury, and if Mercury was either a hothead, or a hyperactive, hardcore, hot chick, just imagine how badass that'll be, due to the complimenting differences. :3

I plan read this manga but I would like know how many chapters anime cover (first and second season) and how they make that anime. It's just like in manga or they change alot?

IIRC, each season focuses on 3 arcs, and last chick from season 2 was Jun.... so 41 :D

And, the manga is 10x better than the anime. It's not too different plotwise, but the atmosphere is significantly different. Also, both seasons ends with a non canonical episode. Honestly, I recommend reading the chapters that the anime covered.

Yaaaaaay, we got some Elsie in Chapter 158 XD
She made laugh a good amount, they need to hurry up and put her back in the manga permanently >.>

Chapter 158
Those wacky goddesses,they should be in a sitcom.Poor Diana,she's the only one without wings.I hope they're able to save Kanon/Apollo,because Vintage might be planning something,especially since the Dance Festival is coming up.

Chapter 158
Those wacky goddesses,they should be in a sitcom.Poor Diana,she's the only one without wings.I hope they're able to save Kanon/Apollo,because Vintage might be planning something,especially since the Dance Festival is coming up.

I agree, I do have sympathy for Diana, hell she's been the most patient one, even by supporting Katsuragi in this whole ordeal.

Chapter 159
Well Kanon/Apollo seems to be fine,even though she's not waking.Maijima has some misfortune apparently,which might mess up the school festival.Also,it looks like we'll be seeing Haqua next chapter,whether thats good or bad we don't know yet.

Seems empty.Well I'm not sure but I'll just postsomething.

I felt sorry for Haqua this chapter

Well things are finally up and running again.

Now I understand the whole "Vintage" wanting to return hell to it former self, but why are they hunting Goddesses? I know they can open the seal, but there has to be a better method. I mean, killing or attempt to kill Goddesses doesn't seem plausible in this situation.

Damn it Wakaki,why must you always cliffhang us?!
Ayumi has the goddess,sucks for Chihiro fans.I guess that means Chihiro likes Keima without remembering the conquest.But Keima's basically screwed himself over for picking the wrong one.Also,Ayumi/Mercury is in danger because Lune's around.
Also,when the hell are Elsi and Haqua coming back?Haqua I can understand,but still

Damn it Wakaki,why must you always cliffhang us?!
Ayumi has the goddess,sucks for Chihiro fans.I guess that means Chihiro likes Keima without remembering the conquest.But Keima's basically screwed himself over for picking the wrong one.Also,Ayumi/Mercury is in danger because Lune's around.
Also,when the hell are Elsi and Haqua coming back?Haqua I can understand,but still

My thoughts exactly. but I've already had this feeling. :@_@:

I mean, come on, this was already in the making. Chihiro seemed to be the only one to show interest prior to the whole "Goddess" appearance. If you look back this was foreshadowed early on. So naturally she'd have a natural feelings for Keima. My prediction, when it's all said and done, he will fall for Chihiro :love:

Chapter 181

Seriously Chihiro? Seriously!? You're fucking everything up, telling Ayumi that Keima is trying to conquer her.... Haqua and Keima should have let you be taken by vintage.... stupid girl

Chapter 181

Seriously Chihiro? Seriously!? You're fucking everything up, telling Ayumi that Keima is trying to conquer her.... Haqua and Keima should have let you be taken by vintage.... stupid girl

I can understand why she did it, but this is gonna cause some huge consequences later on. Chihiro always ruins Keima's plans!

Re: The World God Only Knows (Manga)

I'm been reading this a lot recently and finally caught up.

Chapter 181 speculation

I get the feeling Ayumi will be conquered within the next 2 chapters. Chihiro's actions...may be for valiant that we think. I don't know but I just have a feeling that this is a key flag to raise which will ultimately revive Mercury. I mean, she has seen and seems to understand the nature of the threat to her and Ayumi. And no one knows Ayumi better than Chihiro. She should know what buttons to press.

...Like a record button.

Last edited:

More speculation:

I'm thinking Keima has a goddess, Demeter, inside of himself as well. However, he's unable to feel love. I think he will legitimately fall for Chihiro at some point soon and Demeter will awaken. And I'm thinking that maybe the body switch with Yui caused him to be able to feel maybe a small amount a love, which gave Demeter just enough power to cause Keima to have those "fuzzy" episodes with Yui.

I'm also thinking Keima might have a gap in his own heart and has a Weiss, which is why he is capable of activating God of Conquest mode and is always engrossed in games. Demeter might be keeping the Weiss in check though.

I'm been reading this a lot recently and finally caught up.

Chapter 181 speculation

I get the feeling Ayumi will be conquered within the next 2 chapters. Chihiro's actions...may be for valiant that we think. I don't know but I just have a feeling that this is a key flag to raise which will ultimately revive Mercury. I mean, she has seen and seems to understand the nature of the threat to her and Ayumi. And no one knows Ayumi better than Chihiro. She should know what buttons to press.

...Like a record button.
Agree with the last part.

More speculation:

I'm thinking Keima has a goddess, Demeter, inside of himself as well. However, he's unable to feel love. I think he will legitimately fall for Chihiro at some point soon and Demeter will awaken. And I'm thinking that maybe the body switch with Yui caused him to be able to feel maybe a small amount a love, which gave Demeter just enough power to cause Keima to have those "fuzzy" episodes with Yui.

I'm also thinking Keima might have a gap in his own heart and has a Weiss, which is why he is capable of activating God of Conquest mode and is always engrossed in games. Demeter might be keeping the Weiss in check though.

That's some crazy speculation, which I don't really know what to think about. But each time that silly God of Conquest mode is mentioned, I can't stop laughing at the imbecility of Keima to go to such lengths on his addiction :laugh:

Back