i'm not getting read the novel selected.

NEI

Good morning. I would like to request a aid because i'm not getting read the novel selected .suporte please help me.

Good morning. I would like to request a aid because i'm not getting read the novel selected .suporte please help me.
I think the main confusion you are having is stemming from the word "read". You are thinking of the word read (pronounced R-E-E-D) but that option on the site doesn't mean you are selecting something to read. It's actually the word read (pronounced R-E-D) meaning you are marking on your list that you have already read that manga or light novel. As stated in the above link another mod posted for you, this is a tracking site, not an aggregator site for manga or novels.

[QUOTE = "AnnaSartin, post: 2008102, member: 51421"] Eu acho que a principal confusão que você está tendo está na palavra "read". Você está pensando na palavra read (pronunciado REED), mas essa opção no site não significa que você está selecionando algo para ler. Na verdade, é a palavra ler (pronunciado RED), o que significa que você está marcando na sua lista que você já leu aquele mangá ou light novel. Como declarado no link acima, outro mod postado para você, este é um site de rastreamento, não um site agregador de mangás ou romances. [/ QUOTE]

Boa noite, muito obrigado pelo esclarecimento. .

Back