How tall are you?

Does this mean you're taller than @Gens ? :-D
i think @Gens said 6'2" which means she is taller but even if she wasnt she's an honorary 7 footer with that personality ladys larger than life

that said im fairly wide and have muscles from being a power lifter/athlete back in the day so tho im not the tallest i'm built kinda like a house

I thought I was 176 cm, but I measured myself after a looooooooong ass time for accuracy, and I'm apparently 177 cm now (that's 5'10'' for you foot fetishists), and I don't know how that happened. Still growing at 27, I guess.

The average female adult height over here is 167.22 cm (5 ft 6 in) btw, but I've always been tall, even as a kid, usually the tallest or the second tallest girl in any class and usually taller than most boys before their growth spurt, so that made me slouch a lot (I still do) and I never fit behind the tiny desks at school either, which is why my back is really fucked up.

Talking about height in feet and inches is not an Americanism. It's perfectly standard to do so here even though we use the metric system in most circumstances.

I'm 6'3".

187cm or 6'1 apparently.
I got a story about height,btw. I travelled to the UK back in 00. Was in school still, and was measured at 179cm there. So we went to check out Oxford one day, and I saw a giant at a local bookstore. I caught sight of 2grandmas first, upon entering the said store. They were short, as old ladies usually are, but it turned out, there were massive pillars between them, forming knees not much lower than their sight level. So I looked up and...saw a buckle in front of me. A shirt materialised as I went on, raising my head all the way. The process culminated in locking eyes with him, who was sizing me down apparently. I regret to this day, that I acted like a kid would, getting scared and running out of the building. The guy appeared twice higher than me. My grandparents, who were alive still, saw him as well.

This occurrence bugged me quite a bit naturally, so I was looking for any info on him at the start. Turned out, that the highest-ever man, Robert Wadlow, was just a tad below 9feet, so the giant I met couldn't be higher than 3meters, as I originally thought. Their bodies grow quite disproportioned due to
the pituitary gland disease too. With legs much longer than the torso. One of the reasons, they can barely move. But in all honestly, I can't imagine the giant I saw being lower, than the tops of the time, like Stadnik or that chinese fella. Read, that many of the top giants tried their best to hide from the press, for peace of mind and so that their bodies would remain in the ground. Maybe that was the case, cause comparing to Wadlow photos, I'm under the impression, that their height wasn't much different.

Well, I got no picture or an autograph even, but I know I saw a giant back in the day. The secret relic of the gone century, really. He was young but must be long gone by now, considering how short their lifespan is. I saw another one in my country a couple of years later. I reached his chest level. But this was nothing compared to the Oxford giant, obviously. Shame, we can't see these superhumans in circuses anymore like a century ago. They didn't hide as much back then, for it paid off a lot, but no such luxury today.
Sry about that wall of text. Felt like sharing.

Last edited:
Back