Happy Birthday thread!

Happy birthday to the amazing papi milkman @Thrawn! Have a rad one.

And last but not least @Thrawn , hope all you guys had dope birthdays!

Is it the International Canadian day again? A glorious @Thrawn day to everyone then!

Happy birthday @Thrawn !
Happy birthday @Thrawn! :balloon: Have a great one!

Thank you comrades! I'm anticipating spending the day maxin and relaxin. And Thrawning it.

tenor.gif

And a belated birthday to my fellow Sagittarius! Archer chad life wat up

Happy bday Thrawn, the best thing named Thrawn that I know, even though I found out a few weeks ago there are imposters named Thrawn on disney channel or some shit, but that don't matter because disney are commies. There's only one true Thrawn to me, dammit, and he was born on whatever day this is.

Happy birthday @Gozza! May you rock on like a baller Sagittarius, unlike those other weenie astrologicals.

Happy Birthday @Thrawn my cock rockin' brother from Maple Leaf Land of the legalized sweet leaf.

Happy bday Thrawn, the best thing named Thrawn that I know, even though I found out a few weeks ago there are imposters named Thrawn on disney channel or some shit, but that don't matter because disney are commies. There's only one true Thrawn to me, dammit, and he was born on whatever day this is.
Happy Birthday @Thrawn :balloon:

Happy Birthday, @Thrawn

Oh shit, it was actually your birthday, happy @Thrawn day you AP international icon.

Thanks team, I appreciate the birthday wishes and happy birthday to the biggest legend of them all @Thrawn

Thank you my dudes and dudettes! Thrawn lives on another year, and that other Thrawn from that no-name show can only come so close to my majesty.

Back