Favorite Pretty Cures!

Saeryen

Who is everyone's favorite Pretty Cure girl? I'm talking specifically about the characters who are Pretty Cures.

For me, it's Nodoka/Cure Grace from Healin' Good. She's from the first Precure I ever watched, and she's so cheerful, genuine and kind. I love her and am so proud of her.

My own favorite is Cure Sunshine / Itsuki Myoudouin (I hope I spelled this right) from Heartcatch Precure (she's the yellow Cure of that show). Seeing how you haven't watched that yet (as I can see from our shared list), I can't say too much without spoiling stuff, but let's just say that her initial internal conflict made her an interesting character (edit: however she becomes a Cure relatively late for Precure standards - after ep.20 iirc - so even telling you she's a Cure was a spoiler by itself I guess - sorry about that). I also liked Cure Marine / Erika Kurumi and Cure Blossom / Tsubomi Hanasaki (again from Heartcatch, the blue and pink Cures respectively) - Erika seemed annoying at first, but I quickly warmed up to her fun character, and liked Tsubomi because I could relate to her character, as I'm similar in some aspects myself.
As for Healin' Good (the only Precure show we've seen in common so far - though I dropped it after 24 episodes as the whole 'Asumi having to learn every single basic concept in order to function in society' got annoying), Nodoka is pretty cool, but I think I preferred Hinata because her character was more fun (she's comparable to Erika character-wise, the difference being that Hinata seems to have some sort of ADD). Having seen Go Princess beforehand (another one you seem to not have seen yet) Chiyu felt to me like a copy of Cure Mermaid / Minami Kaido from that show (also a blue Cure): without spoiling too much I'll just say that their personalities are similar and the sea also plays a part in Minami's backstory (though a much bigger one in her case, as evidenced by her Cure name).

Last edited:
Who is everyone's favorite Pretty Cure girl? I'm talking specifically about the characters who are Pretty Cures.

For me, it's Nodoka/Cure Grace from Healin' Good. She's from the first Precure I ever watched, and she's so cheerful, genuine and kind. I love her and am so proud of her.

I absolutely agree with you. Nodaka Hanadera (Cure Grace) is my favorite Precure since she is very gentle, compassionate, and kind.

My runner ups are Nono Hana (Cure Yell) and Yui Nagomi (Cure Precious). I like Cure Yell’s cheerleader persona and Cure Precious’ enthusiasm for food.

This is very difficult, picking a favorite from literally 20 years worth of animation just like that and all. I've always been partial to Cure Marine though because I find her to be the funniest so let's go with that. I'm also partial to Cure Princess from Happiness Charge. She would have probably been my favorite had that season not dropped the ball so hard with her in the second half. I'm quite partial to blue Cures I guess

Last edited:
I came into Pretty Cure through the crazed belief that Glitter Force was occidental animation. How idiotic!!!!

Though, like g3data, I realize there is an abundance of cures (77, as related in the recent Pretty Cure F movie and they may have missed on a bunch of fringe cures as Echo), but I owe a lot of loyalty to the theme of ultra-happiness of Smile Precure. So, I am particular to Cure Peace (shy, sensitive) and Cure Beauty (a marvelous blend of intelligence and dedication to one's purpose).

Back