Daily Anime Thoughts

DAT

Let's just hope it's better than the last anime we got about a witch
:sweat:
I do not perceive that copycat anime.
Should I watch Shaman King and Rave Master?
Shaman king since Rave Master anime barely animated the manga and you gotta pick up the manga to properly finish it...and I think it didnt age well. Ignoring the fact that it was pretty average to me when I read it.......in middle school which is a decade ago.

Rave Master isn't what it sounds like. There are no raves and no one is mastering them. There aren't even any glowsticks. It's a bunch of bullshit.

I bet the main character hasn't even heard of ecstacy

Shaman king yes.
Shaman king since Rave Master anime barely animated the manga and you gotta pick up the manga to properly finish it...and I think it didnt age well. Ignoring the fact that it was pretty average to me when I read it.......in middle school which is a decade ago.

I see, honestly I only ask about Rave Master because I have fuzzy memories of hearing about it on Toonami but I don't think I actually watched it. Also if I watch the OG Shaman King, should I also watch the new series?

I see, honestly I only ask about Rave Master because I have fuzzy memories of hearing about it on Toonami but I don't think I actually watched it. Also if I watch the OG Shaman King, should I also watch the new series?
I would say not to watch the new series yet and wait until it ends since its better binged than weekly. Also, the OG is good enough to me to enjoy as a separate entry. Do note that they highly differ from each other characterization wise from the start, and the plot progression is different after around 20s episode. (or maybe later I don't remember when a certain arc starts)

DAT: I was worried I won't enjoy LoGH spin off since I know the future events but I was proven wrong and I am enjoying it as much as the OVA, and I am only at reinhard's side, I hope yang's alliance side will live up to my expectations.
The opening lyrics for this spin off hits home so hard knowing what siegfried will go through smh.

I would say not to watch the new series yet and wait until it ends since its better binged than weekly. Also, the OG is good enough to me to enjoy as a separate entry. Do note that they highly differ from each other characterization wise from the start, and the plot progression is different after around 20s episode. (or maybe later I don't remember when a certain arc starts)

I'd probably end up catching when it's finished either way since I don't typically follow seasonal anime (unless it airs on Toonami) and I have a whole bunch of other series to look into. And yeah, I'm aware the two series have a Fullmetal Alchemist/Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood type of relationship lol.

DAT: I was worried I won't enjoy LoGH spin off since I know the future events but I was proven wrong and I am enjoying it as much as the OVA, and I am only at reinhard's side, I hope yang's alliance side will live up to my expectations.
The opening lyrics for this spin off hits home so hard knowing what siegfried will go through smh.
6NNA53P.jpg

That aside, K-ON! Collection Blu-ray Will Be Available Again from November 15

and I am only at reinhard's side, I hope yang's alliance side will live up to my expectations
ehhh...

I greatly prefer yang to reinhard as a character, but, imo the die neue these did yang's side of the spinoffs a lot more justice by integrating his backstory into the main story. The rest of yang's side is actually not as good as reinahrd's.

But to be fair, reinhard's pre-lohengramm stuff goes way too hard, there are a few mini arcs on his side that are actually main OVA quality.

ehhh...

I greatly prefer yang to reinhard as a character, but, imo the die neue these did yang's side of the spinoffs a lot more justice by integrating them into the main story. The rest of yang's side is actually not as good as reinahrd's.

But to be fair, reinhard's pre-lohengramm stuff goes way too hard, there are a few mini arcs on his side that are actually main OVA quality.
Eh, I am really looking forward to those 28episodes. Regardless I prefer yang to reinhard too and I think any content will satisfy my depression at this point. I guess I should keep that expectations bar controlled.

That's also true for Shaman King
>b-but the 2021 anime
covers the whole story but does it terribly and with zero imagination (and sometimes, animation)
Ultimately the real answer for both is the same

Back