Bleach: Sennen Kessen-hen

Ep 3

I like how Bleach has its own Kaikai Kitan now, the OP sounds exactly like Jujutsu Kaisen's.
Uryuu must be some kind of special super quincy, if that dialogue about him being in no way weaker was anything to go by. It's good to see that the status quo of whatever orihime is doing being slightly behind the times as far as being useful hasn't gone anywhere.

Yo it can't just be me that's dying to know why evil quincy leader guy looks just like zangetsu right?
I also wasn't going to mention it but the ED sounds kinda like Rapture from Juuni Taisen doesn't it? like the flow of it? It would at the very least sound good in a mashup with that song. Hehehe

Episode 6
It truly blows my mind that Pierrot is the studio behind this.

I personally liked the skeletons. Yeah, they stood out, but they also matched the aesthetic the episode had going. It was pretty neat use of CGI. Also, the whole thing was just brutal.

On another note, man am I still loving that ED.

Exposition dump aside, another great episode.

Honestly, after the animation masterclass of last week, I was expecting them to chill out a bit this episode, but nope, absolutely not.

Episode 7:

Piss off, Yhwach, standing there eulogizing a man far greater than you could ever hope to be. Yamamoto learned from those bloody times and built something. You can still only destroy.

Shut your bitchhole Byakuya, yes, yes, you're so sad, but you're not dying. Quit being a drama queen.

Ichigo you have been a part of every special group to show up in this show. You can't be that surprised to be part Quincy.

Last episode was going to be tough act to follow. The montage of the original Gotei 13 was a great follow up. Somehow Bleach is my favorite anime this season.

Last edited:
That story was so bad
Like for once kubo stop making Ichigo anything and everything. you had a hint of making him a proactive character as well, and now you are falling back into your old traps of reactive.

Ep 4

Kind of awesome to watch all these qvincies just kind of walk through the formerly nigh untouchable gotei 13, and then
even catch kisuke off guard. that dork's haircut was laughable, but his ability to totally keep the main characters at bay all on his own ain't a joke.

Ep 5

Old dude's just like isshin ashina from sekiro, complete with the big beard, using fire and being a badass old dude. So cool!
kind of a shame byakuya got folded like an envelope so hard, that was scary.
It’s widely considered one of the most brutal moments in Bleach. And this arc has a lot of them.

Ep 5

Old dude's just like isshin ashina from sekiro, complete with the big beard, using fire and being a badass old dude. So cool!
kind of a shame byakuya got folded like an envelope so hard, that was scary.

Ass Knot works better animated. In the manga, he was just some Marilyn Manson looking schmo that talks about fear, but isn't really scary. In the show the voice acting, music and atmosphere give the proper horror vibe.

Back