Berserk

Hunter x Hunter is coming back, a series that will actually at least put out enough chapters weekly to cover at least a full manga volume instead of 4 installments over sixth months. Why should I still be getting angry over Berserk?

I bet he doesn't even know how to wrap up the arc in a satisfying manner so he's going to drag it out until the end of days.
Chapter 351 does give off that vibe, yes.
I mean, in the end, all they did was fight some dick-monsters

I guess I could say the most satisfying part of this chapter was seeing

goddamn Mozgus literally eat dick.

You don't suppose Miura's into Shin Megami Tensei too eh?

5BWCMQh.jpg

HELLO
I NEED HELP WITH THIS MANGA ....
AT WHAT CHAPTER SHOULD I START READING THAT IS GOING FROM A POINT WHEN THE ARC TRILOGY ENDED ?

Interesting, it was supposed to return on early 2018. Must have run out of idolm@ster stuff sooner than expected.

chapter 354 was just released but anime planet has the chapters available at 369?:@_@:
The correct amount of chapters is 369. Translators made a choice, starting chapters count after ch16; no such thing exists in the original licensed en/jp releases, which don't have numbered chapters. The chapter count is currently +15 compared to some (wrong) scan sites because chapter 83, considered too spoilerish by the same author, has been removed from all tankobon formats. We have a standalone entry for it: https://www.anime-planet.com/manga/berserk-shinen-no-kami
That's why chapters count looks +16 (or +15) in this case :)

To add up a little bit, there are a couple of sites that show the correct chapters count, the other ones condensed some chapters to "compensate" for the mistake. Yet, 369 is still the correct number.

No picture can make up for having to deal with Miura's bullshit, but let's just say the one below got close enough.
0008.png

Ch. 374,
Looks like Casca hasn't forgotten how to fight with a sword. Its like that riding bike analogy. But it clearly looks like Casca is suffering from PTSD since the events of the Eclipse. Guts has gone through so much, but I don't think his heart can take seeing Casca in pain like that. And it looks like the Skull Knight is on the island, so that can't be a good sign.

I think its pretty obvious the Moonlight Child and Griffith are the same person. And if they are, that brings an even more terrifying truth to light. If the Moonlight child was created from the body of Casca's unborn child, that would mean Guts would have to kill his own child in order to have his revenge on Griffith. And even then its no guaranteed that would end Griffith's life.

Sonia also mentions that the world tree's passage way can be used by someone who has abilities similar to her's, so its possible Schierke, Guts and their group will use the passage way at some point. Its also possible that Guts might fight someone who uses the Berserk armor if there is more than one armor. There's still the problem of fighting the Godhand, based on where they are and the power gap. Maybe that's why the Skull Knight is on the island since he was waiting for Guts to finish his quest of healing Casca.

We still don't know anything about the Skull Knight or what his motives are, so even if he is helping Guts, he's still a pretty shady character. And it looks like Rickert is going to be trained to be an assassin by the Kushans, so that'll be cool to see. That will put his fighting potential closer to where Guts and Serpico are, since they're some of the strongest characters right now.

Anyone have any updates on when we can expect a new chapter? I hate Miura so much...

At least the characters are making sure Casca doesn't over do it with her PTSD. And from the direction of the chapter, it looks like the magic training camp is going to level up some of the characters' abilities. Farnese learning how to heal seems like it would benefit her. Schierke learning how to control daemon(s) will definitely let the group tackle even bigger monsters. The other mages were even impressed with the characters' base abilities. But in the world of Berserk, you either get good or you die, there is no middle ground.

Although I am curious about how humans can become daemons, there are probably specific conditions for that to happen. And then there is the part where Guts and the Skull knight meet at the end. No telling where the story will go for Guts right at the moment, but it'll be something to look forward to.

On another note I'm glad that Miura is working on another series like Duranki, cause I feel like working on a new series besides Berserk will increase his chances of not having writers' block. Anything that will help his writing perspective, cause I know some fans of Berserk take every chance to bitch and complain whenever he's on a hiatus.

Back