Engage Kiss

trailer was sick
the month leading up to this is gonna be the longest month i've ever been through

Last edited:
The first episode meh despite trying hard to be different. The main character isn't exactly a likeable type.

Episode 1:

Well...the fight scenes were good. The production values seem decent at least.

I don't know what to make of this yet. I have no idea what's going on and the characters were....eeeeuugh. Especially, the main character. He's a freeloading deadbeat parasite. And there's also a love triangle and based on what I've seen here so far...it could get old fast.

Episode 1:

Well...the fight scenes were good. The production values seem decent at least.

I don't know what to make of this yet. I have no idea what's going on and the characters were....eeeeuugh. Especially, the main character. He's a freeloading deadbeat parasite. And there's also a love triangle and based on what I've seen here so far...it could get old fast.

How a pennyless deadbeat that shamelessly asks the women around him for money ends up fawned over and fought over by 2 women in their prime years can only be explained by..........."this is anime".......

typical mc is a dude but has a girl doing the fighting and is powerd up by kissing/lewdness this garbage really need its own genre at this point there always identical

Episode 1
Pretty neat first episode. Some cool action sequences and nice character moments and really erotic kissing scenes. Probably the most I've ever seen. The story was a bit confusing to me at first but as the episode gradually revealed information to me I understood more and more. The pink haired girl is a pretty neat character. The MC is really bland and the blue haired girl... I don't know what to make of her yet. Anyway neat.

Edit:
If you couldn't tell I'm a bit indifferent to this show so far. Has some potential but I don't really see it being all that great so far.

Episode 2:

The action is still good, and the premise seems interesting but I am really still having trouble clicking with the main three characters... Though this episode is at least more tightly written than the first one.

Also...

If Teppen's second episode gets the axe because it was all about assassination then how come Engage Kiss gets a free pass? This episode also deals with an assassination plot and is a lot more serious and is played straight compared to a comedy show like Teppen. Weird...and kinda unfair.

Last edited:
another show with pedos and no i don't care about the backstory or that its a not a real the female looks and acts like a minor. its gross

Back