Seton Academy: Join the Pack!

I love how half are animal girls and the other half are just animals in uniforms. And it goes all Killing Bites and shit but without the super violence, knawimsayin

Episode 1:

It's a stupid fun show with cute kemonomimi girls so I'm in. It also has Tessho Genda voicing a T-Rex and a zebra ojou-sama so yeah. I wanna say that this is going to be my guilty pleasure this season but I'm pretty sure monster girl brothel will take that title once it airs.

Episode 1:

So wait. wait wait wait.

Hold on.

All the males look like anthropomorphic animals but the females look like...animal girls? WTF XD

Hold up again my dudes. There is meat on that lunch menu. WHO ARE THEY EATING? Are there non-humanoid animals in this universe? Are they eating the flesh of their own kind?! Hmmmm.

OH YEAH I FORGOT THERE'S A FUCKING T - REX XD He just nommed that bear and saved the day. Omg this show.

Ok this is pretty great. I love all of this crazy nonsense. I love how over it Jin is and where do you even buy bear spray in this universe? Are their non human bears? Is it just to ward off the rapey ones? Like? Alright.

I love our cute sad little wolf girl too. She's too cute. <3 The girl in the preview for the next episode is a Koala? I think? She's cute too!

Is this the discount My Gym Partner's a Monkey anime spin-off nobody asked for?

Is this the discount My Gym Partner's a Monkey anime spin-off nobody asked for?
Nah. That was set at a school specifically for animals, where a human kid went on accident. This show is set at a school for every species. Human, animal girls and full on talking animals.

Also has the most adorable ED of the season.

Episode 2:

Well I sure didn't expect this much animal trivia. Also, Koalas are pretty hardcore. I have a newfound respect for them now.

Also, Koalas are pretty hardcore. I have a newfound respect for them now.
They sleep around 20 hours per day, and spend much of the rest of their time laying about in trees munching on poisonous leaves with horrible nutrition, "hardcore" isn't the best way to refer to them. They're some of the most useless animals in existence, alongside sloths and house cats, which also happen to be a part of this club ("sort of" for the cat)

The entire koala species is also rampant with chlamydia. They are disgusting animals.

Episode 2.
Sloth Girl is perfect, and I'll throw hands if anyone says otherwise.

They're some of the most useless animals in existence, and house cats, which also happen to be a part of this club ("sort of" for the cat)

I get at what you're getting at. Still, I'd like to note that cats only exist in their current form due to how useful they proved to human civilisation and only relatively recently do we have something to replace them with. A replacement which isn't very good environmentally at that.
( and often less permanent )

The problem with cats currently is that they're too good at murdering rodents to the point that they're a danger to (native) wildlife even in cities.

The species that is thought to be the ancestors of current cats were much bigger than our house cats but already mostly preyed on rodents so having them around was beneficial to human settlements. Even to this day less developed countries have cats around on markets to scare of rodents simply by being there. ( as rodents avoid cats like the plague, if they can ) house cats aren't a species that were everywhere to begin with certainly originating from Africa and certainly spread with a helping hand from humans most likely including capturing cats and travelling with them. They were ideal rodent detergents for farmers. Dogs were mostly used to keep other predators away ( protecting livestock and crops ) and protect property during that era. However dogs like wolfs don't actively hunt small rodents such as mice and often ignore most rats as well. Cats however killed these rodents which often damaged crops and ate or defiled stored produce )

One should not underestimate how much influence the existence of cats had on our race. Cat's are natures rodent murdering machines. There's no known predator that's better at slaughtering rodents partially because cats keep killing even when they don't necessarily need to eat. In nature cats have for a ground based mammal surprisingly high success-rates in catching prey compared to most predatory animals. This all is what made them great at keeping storehouses rodent free but also makes them so destructive against the environment )

( Sidenote: Cats are thought to have a negative influence on bird population due to scaring away birds from nests, though we actually struggle to scientifically prove how much of an influence they have as they do reduce the amount of predatory birds in area's as well which normally kill birds. still multiple times area's with cats have proven to have fewer birds around than cats without. )

Of course a house cat inside a house is just a companion animal that statistically reduces chances of getting rodent problems. Dogs also reduce the chance at getting rodents though not by a lot. Companion animals are technically all useless even guard dogs aren't technically worth the investment and they're the best ''investment'' from a usefulness standpoint unless you're getting a price winning greyhound or a showcat/dog to win competitions with, but then... they're not really companion animals anymore.

Last edited:
@Etue
The talents of cats nowadays seem to be only useful for internet videos

Eh, they're the most popular ''funniest pet'' video's animal. .

I'm sure you know they're still used on farms a lot though, so it's not like all cats are just companion animals. You can get far worse pets for sure too. I mean, hamsters, goldfish and such are all even more pointless.

Last edited:
Episode 3.
Not gonna lie, the whole bizarro sense of shame President Mole Rat has slayed me. Not sure why, but I was cracking up.

Back